Reviews for A Most Grievous Sin
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
It was great - one of my favorite stories by you. I enjoy your stories about those two - Kirsty and Pinhead but I liked this one too - the fact it was different, that there was no Kirsty this time for a change :) P.S. Soon I'll post my own Hellraiser humorous story, you could drop in - as soon as my beta sends it back to me :) Btw, I wonder if Pinhead ever sleeps, if the Cenobites ever do - it would be difficult to sleep on a pillow if out of your head there stick pins/nails - whatever to call those :)
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
aww that is just too sad, but sweet all at the same time.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Beautiful work, especially in how you focused upon the sense of touch and movements by the characters. It certainly has conjured up quite a few lovely images in my mind.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is amazing, and so sad. I do hope I can read the comic one day. You got the atmosphere of Hellraiser completely right - having sex on the bloodstained floors of Hell. Whew!
14member chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
very well done with that comics adaptation!
poor girl, after that she probably got a psychological trauma :(
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow, another awesome job here. I need to read those comics. Beautifully written...and then the bit at the end...hot once again LOL. Great work!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love it! Short, hot, steamy and !
evildead96 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is so amazing! I need to read the comics now haha
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow Laura. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I adore it, and gawd how I wish I had posession of even a few pages of that comic. I'd kill for it now. :P Amazing job as always. :)

Izzy