Reviews for Appearances Can Be Deceptive
This story got boring so fast.

I think I like the Quinn from chapter 1 than this Quinn. People don't change that quickly. Where the fuck did her badass attitude go?

Skipped the section with Santana. Santana is a fake ass always butting in people's business because her own sucks and nobody cares enough to know anything about. I think everyone would've prefer she wasn't around at all.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 8 . 5/3
I really like what you have going on. The whole Rachel and auinn met through a one night stand and didn't know each other in high school. I like that you made it into a friends with benefits kind of thing. I think Quinn was jealous (like she said) but not in the we're-pretend-girlfriends kind of way, but in the we-both-want-something-more kind of way.

I think Quinn is right; after this week they can never go back to the way things were. They're acting like real girlfriends, and I think it's something they both want. I hope they are able to sit down and talk through the things they said last night. And I am really enjoying this story so far!

P.S. I love how you have Blaine/Kurt engaged, Brittana is together, and you have Sam and Mercedes,and Mike and Tina as married couples. :)
xxraug-mossxx chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
great story. wonderful progression and great description of characters. I really enjoyed every single chapter. I seem to have a soft spot for punk!Quinn too after reading this story.

it was just a wonderful constellation of events and the way you brought all the Glee characters together. Quinn was adorbs too! so glad that there was a happy ending!

thank you for writing and sharing.
Ayofluff chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Just found this and really enjoyed it!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Always love this story, you are a talented writer. I love that this is different from all the other Faberry stories :)
laura chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
A very deep and wonderfull fic. Sometimes shorter fics are the best.
CarolineSC chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Cute story, I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Super cute :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
This was a really good story and I enjoyed it.
B. Azevedo chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
You just can't write something that we can consider it average, can you? You HAVE to make every single story into a perfect one. Seriously this is not even funny. This fic was f***ing amazing. I love it too much actually. :D
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Good story! :)
TrustMeImALesbian chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love your stories all together and just reading your first one is amazing. It's a little rocky but that's to be expected.
dirtysoil chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wow. Just wow. This is definitely one of my favorite faberry fics! Great job :) loved every second of it especially when Quinn would take the role of "pretend girlfriend". Oh and by the way, perfect characterization if you ask me. Thank you for writing such an amazing piece. You're writing skills are superb.
Eyghon chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I loved it, absolutely loved it! Quinns back story was really well thought out as well.
faberry143 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Omg. I might have possibly read one of the best Faberry fics ever. Loved this from beginning to end. Amazing.