Reviews for Appearances Can Be Deceptive
xxraug-mossxx chapter 13 . 4/6
great story. wonderful progression and great description of characters. I really enjoyed every single chapter. I seem to have a soft spot for punk!Quinn too after reading this story.

it was just a wonderful constellation of events and the way you brought all the Glee characters together. Quinn was adorbs too! so glad that there was a happy ending!

thank you for writing and sharing.
Ayofluff chapter 13 . 2/9
Just found this and really enjoyed it!
JadeLeeBerry chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Always love this story, you are a talented writer. I love that this is different from all the other Faberry stories :)
laura chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
A very deep and wonderfull fic. Sometimes shorter fics are the best.
CarolineSC chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Cute story, I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Super cute :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
This was a really good story and I enjoyed it.
B. Azevedo chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
You just can't write something that we can consider it average, can you? You HAVE to make every single story into a perfect one. Seriously this is not even funny. This fic was f***ing amazing. I love it too much actually. :D
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Good story! :)
TrustMeImALesbian chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love your stories all together and just reading your first one is amazing. It's a little rocky but that's to be expected.
dirtysoil chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wow. Just wow. This is definitely one of my favorite faberry fics! Great job :) loved every second of it especially when Quinn would take the role of "pretend girlfriend". Oh and by the way, perfect characterization if you ask me. Thank you for writing such an amazing piece. You're writing skills are superb.
Eyghon chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I loved it, absolutely loved it! Quinns back story was really well thought out as well.
faberry143 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Omg. I might have possibly read one of the best Faberry fics ever. Loved this from beginning to end. Amazing.
no chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I'm going to die this is so flufferrss
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I really want to read this. But it is not complete and the last update was ages ago. Ah man. This is hard. Could you end it with 1 more chapter?! I hate reading incompletes that have no hope in returning..I choose to avoid the heartache. Hope this can be a motivation?! Love the prompt ):