Reviews for Forget Me Not
Fenrisulven13 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Glad that sleezebag got what he deserved though I think Jim Shannon would definitely be a LOT more severe not to mention Taylor probably frowns on such behaviour if he even tollerates it at all !
Nerve wracking story and I almost started tearing up myself there at the end great story!
novashanti chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Good job!
Arwin Fred chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Love Taylor telling Mark "good job" sounds like my best friend after I had four girls holding back a girl who bullied me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
CHEE TO THE Z
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story. And while, like you said, the end was cliched, it was well written and carried itself quite well. Because really, with all the years people have been writing stories, pretty much all ending are cliched by now, so it's the writing that counts. In my opinion anyway! And I also liked how you had Taylor approve of Mark's actions, that's very much in character, I think.
AspenJules chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
All I can say is UGH! I HATE guys like that! (And I'm not real happy with YOU right now for bringing someone like that into the story! LOL)

If I were Maddy's mom (AND Doctor) I'd definitely be monitoring her visitors more closely!
AspenJules chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Chapter 2 - Well, that wasn't too bad... he's calmed her down some and she seems less scared and a little interested... but. I sense a "but" coming...

I heard Maddy's voice better in this chapter, with her having a little more dialogue. And I hope I get to find out more about why Mark doesn't think he's good enough for her... maybe something about his life in New York?

Ok, on to Chapter 3!
AspenJules chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice story. I like the tone of Mark's character, and his concern for Maddy is not only touching, but realistic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. (And very sad at the fate of such a quality show... )
Oud chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I enjoyed your story so much! I'm actually in love with Will Carter, and I follow Rory's stories so closely. I know I'm late, but I've only recently been trying to find stories by other authors involving Will. I stumbled onto yours and now I'm a fan :) That was a lovely story. I hope for more!
ramfan chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Sad to see this story ending, but it was SO wonderful! Totally cliche, and totally wonderful. I think you should write some sort of sequel to it! I loved Taylor's response to Sal's beating :) This story is so great, and I have thouroughly enjoyed it. Now, off to work on Chapter 17 of mine own story!
Freckle-and-Minnow chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
D'awwwww. That was perfect. Just perfect.
kayai1995 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Loved the story and great ending too.
samcarter2 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I'm glad you finished this. Yes, it was sappy, but it was a good sappy, and I like sappy anyway. :) Nice job!
RoryFaller chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Only with Mark and Maddy- the sweetest couple in the universe of television- can you get away with the 2 cliches at the end ;-D

Thanks for wrapping this up.

Rory
MissCallaLilly chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Thank you for a most entertaining story. I truly luv luv luv all of your writing. I can't wait for your next one! Hhhmm, since you brought him up, what about Boylan?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »