Reviews for The Elegant Universe
Sierra chapter 13 . 5/12
I really like the story and would love to read more, so all the best with any updates. By the way, your roots are showing - Howard would be first mate on the USNS Weird, not HMAS Weird (I'm an Aussie too).
AzumaTokaku05 chapter 13 . 4/11
Please continue this! I love your work and this is my favorite Big Bang Theory fanfiction ever written! You write very beautifuly and deep! Please continue!
sarahmafred chapter 13 . 4/11
This is beautiful and beautifully done. It feels like a different, yet utterly believable, side of the characters that we are familiar with. You've taken the what seemed to be somewhat full characters from the show and given them a depth that makes the originals seem one dimensional. I sincerely hope that you continue this story while recognizing that the length of time away from it makes it improbable. So I'll just say with full appreciation: thank you for this beautiful and wondrous work; I have enjoyed every word.
casualdarings chapter 13 . 2/7
you're a spectacular writer, and you have such a depth of understanding for these characters, you make their journeys come to life like I've never experienced in this fandom before.
this is the most beautiful story I've ever read, thank you for sharing it with us.
Platinum Blondie chapter 13 . 1/27
A really enjoyable story, with interesting twists
Reader chapter 13 . 1/4
I enjoyed the chapters you have posted very much. I love the way you blend flashbacks into the current storyline and I can almost see your writing as a movie inside my head. I laughed and cried (many times) and I would like to see what happens next but sometimes that doesn't happen. I hope many more people read this story and love it like I do.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
are there any lemons?
BakenandEggs chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
This is great. i hope you come back to it one day
shosho123 chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Loving the story!
mekareami chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I am sad you lost motivation for this story and hope someday your muse returns. Tyvm for writing
maya chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
I have no idea whether you still read the comments, but yes, I definitely want you to continue! I really like the story.
Bunny of Doom chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
I know that you have updated this in a couple years, but I wanted to let you know that you write beautifully. I've read the Elegant Universe by Brian Greene before, but there are a lot of books and films that you've quoted in here that I haven't, so I'm glad that you've given me more books to add to my reading list. This story is great!
Boothiness chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
Please, Please, Please update this story. This is fantastic and emotional and beautiful. I want more.
Vermilion Fire chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
I know it's been so long since you've updated this story that it's unlikely that you'll continue... But this fanfic has taken me on an emotional ride so indescribable, that it's quickly become one of my favorites. Ending it on a cliffhanger with Jimmy showing up and not getting any resolution via the reuniting of Penny/Sheldon & Howard/Raj/Leonard... The cutoff is so unsatisfying. :( If you ever find inspiration to finish this story, I can guarantee you'll have at least one devoted reader anxiously awaiting updates.
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
wow so that was wonderfulness