Reviews for The Elegant Universe
Moonflower26 chapter 13 . 3/7
They really can't catch a break between their family problems. Wonder what you had in store with Jimmy in the picture. It's been a year, will you update this story? Or any other for this matter, I am huge fan of all your Chair stories and there are just a couple of chapter left in your epic saga with Chuck contemplating marriage.

You must be very music-oriented. Many of your characters tend to express themselves playing, I remember how you wrote Chuck starting to play piano again in L&W. Wonderful idea with Leonard returning to his violin and thinking of Amy. In canon they get along very well as shown in this season finale, which might or might not hint at future Shenny.
Moonflower26 chapter 6 . 3/3
I have this new fascination with Shenny while I consider GG to be my basic community. I hesitated if I should start reading this fic seeing that I know for sure that you are a brilliant Chair author and one of few I proclaimed my favourite and TEU being seemingly another unfinished story of yours. But I couldn't resist, even knowing that I might be disappointed by the lack of ending.

The mentioning of Blair Waldorf in this chapter reminded me of all these facts, which I seemed to forget too engrossed in this poetry you wove here. I felt compelled to urge you once again to come back and update any of your incomplete works.
This story is so beautifully written. I wish I could articulate my review as lovingly as you've written your story, but I can't.

Your characters are so deep and wonderful. Sheldon. Oh my God he is so much more than the show makes him out to be.

I love he and Penny's relationship here. It's so much more than words.

I really hope you find it in you to finish this. It seems blasphemous to leave such a gorgeous work unfinished.
Cibom chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Another really good chapter. I am a little bummed I won't be able to get anymore reading done for a while and I am hooked on your story :(. Thanks again for writing this.
Cibom chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
THis chapter was brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
Cibom chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Woot! Thank you for writing this. I am enjoying it so much so far!
Cibom chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Yes. Finally! And by that I don't mean your pacing was too slow. I feel it was perfect for the people involved, but finally Penny is waking up to seeing Leonard for what he is. I am loving this story by the way
JadedOne47 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Puleeze finish this.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Well damn should have known he'd show up at some point. Update! Love this story so far...
Opy chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful, amazing, and wonderful story. I wad hooked!
SirenWrage chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Story is very well written. Hope you update soon.
Shannen chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Your prose is just a little too flowery to read as smooth as it could. Leave it simple when it works. But I'm pretty sure if you just keep reading good books and stay curious, you'll end up with a beautiful writing voice.
EmpressKie chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
definitely want you to continue
dreamchild333 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. I hope you continue it.
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Is this story dead? :/ sad