Reviews for The Elegant Universe
Boothiness chapter 13 . 7/14
Please, Please, Please update this story. This is fantastic and emotional and beautiful. I want more.
Vermilion Fire chapter 13 . 5/2
I know it's been so long since you've updated this story that it's unlikely that you'll continue... But this fanfic has taken me on an emotional ride so indescribable, that it's quickly become one of my favorites. Ending it on a cliffhanger with Jimmy showing up and not getting any resolution via the reuniting of Penny/Sheldon & Howard/Raj/Leonard... The cutoff is so unsatisfying. :( If you ever find inspiration to finish this story, I can guarantee you'll have at least one devoted reader anxiously awaiting updates.
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 4/29
wow so that was wonderfulness
thesilencekeeper chapter 13 . 3/2
You know that feeling when you find a reading material that you just can't put down until you've finished it? This particular work of yours is one, damn good example of what I'm talking about. I don't know when you'll read this or what I can say to convince you to continue this story; so I'll settle with please don't abandon this tale. Write a continuation; even if that concludes your piece, it's okay. As long as we know how it ends. Though I can tell you still have a lot in mind the last time you updated, a conclusion wouldn't be as bad as a cliffhanger. Hope to hear from you soon. Or at least to see a notification of you updating this. Thanks for imparting your imagination.
Rumo99 chapter 7 . 2/25
I have to say, so far I enjoyed this story very, very much. It's truly a heart-rending peace of literautre so far, hope it will keep doing so.
In the end, though, I would like to give you a tip for the short German-part of this chapter, cause I, as a native German-speeker, can not in conciusness let it stand like this: the sentence "Sie sind ein langer web von Genf" is incorrect in German. Depending on what you would like to say, it would be either "Es ist ein langer Weg von Genf" (It's a long way from Geneva) or "Sie sind weit weg von Genf" ("You are a long way form Geneva)
Thank you for your work, and with anticipation I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.
TheUltimateRuler chapter 8 . 1/10
There are some stories that make people feel bigger than just their physical body like their mind has been stretched across the universe and they can know see everything so clearly. This is one of those stories.
Kagome51 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Gah! You can't pull me in and stop it there! In all seriousness, this is really good. You are a phenomenal writer, constantly pulling me in and one of the few to make me cry. I don't even like Shenny, but you've made me like them, at least here. This story makes me believe it could have been possible. Please please please write more!
foolish intentions chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
goodness! rather like a kick in the chest, wasn't it? but amazing nonetheless. i'd love to read more from you, more of this.
foolish intentions chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
so this story is beautiful. it feels like a gift.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Hey, I just discovered your story (mere days after discovering this ship...lol) and I love it so much. Your writing is beautiful, and I enjoy all the little cliff notes and the deeper, more emotional look at Penny and Sheldon's childhood. Anyways, I do hope you plan on continuing this...because I can't think of anything more heartbreaking than an unfinished story. At any rate, thank you for all the writing you've given us so far. :)
Cynfulme chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Oh no you did NOT, end this chapter like that! I've been in tears, reading for the last hour, and then you do this?
I deserve some happy, and I want it soon Nyx Underwood!
Faerie Surinen chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
This story is beautiful. Often I dislike reading stories so close to my heart like this one - it is too real without the buffer of an adventure or mystery or fantasy. But this one strikes me in a way that lets me be introspective without anxiety. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Praying would be good for all of them.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
very good, loved
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Sadly they don't always live like it, but I liked him openly and warmly referring to his religious upbringing.