Reviews for Dalek Geoff
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 1/5
This was so adorable! Who knew a baby Dalek could make such a great pet?
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Can't read this all because not caught up yet, but I love it!
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I ... don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is too adorable for words. I think my very favorite part was how the Agatha Christie story was told in just two sentences: 'Geoff had his first oopsie when faced with a giant wasp. Not even wasps are immune to Dalek gunfire.' That is so perfect.
Aaagh. I think I'll go cry. sniff
The Grey Panther chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
BEST. TINY SIDEKICK. EVER.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is adorable. I love Geoff, and I love the Doctor's interactions with him. There need to be more nice Dalek fics. D
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
omg. that was bloody adorable!
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awwww, so cute. Great job!
Of course, logically it makes no sense whatsoever, but other than that, great job :D
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Now that was such a cute awesome fanfiction! :D I'm going to read the sequel right away! :D
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is the BEST bloody fanfic EVER.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I want a sequel for this. Going on straight after "Journey's End". This is just too adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
OHMEHFREAKINGGAWD! Words can not describe how much I love this! I think my favorite part was "Are we REALLY having this conversation?" Lol
OathToOblivion chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Keep going through Series 5 and beyond, this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That was adorable XD
I think your wording could use a little work, but other than that I absolutely adore your writing style!

I laughed at the thought of Jack kicking a bright green mini-Dalek across the room. XD I felt really sorry for Geoff, but that mental image was just hilarious.

Also, Donna shouting about Geoff in a flowery hat: Priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh, this is amazing! I love Geoff! You should keep this going with the rest of the show, it's amazing! Keep up the great work!
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aw, I really like this! I've been looking for a well-written 'good Dalek' story, looks like I found it! I have a soft spot for those bundles of monotone. Great work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »