Reviews for Dalek Geoff
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 11/23
OMG A BABY DALEK! GEOFF! Totally adorableness. I can imagine this.
I oh so hate how the Doctor is always alone. Left alone. His companions die, leave him, forget him, or he loses them. They can't stay. The forever lonely Timelord.
But this ... It allows me to pretend that the Doctor won't be alone ... He has Geoff. I really do wish this happened in DW.
A fantastic story! Who would've thought. Timelord and Dalek, eternal enemies ... CUDDLING!
I am right now just open-mouthed and speechless. You are Amazing. Most adorable idea ever. I really want a foot and a half tall Dalek now. ;)
nicholas chapter 1 . 8/26
tahu12 chapter 1 . 6/20
SOOOOO freaking ADORABLE! I want one
RedRoseBlade chapter 1 . 6/4
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 1/5
This was so adorable! Who knew a baby Dalek could make such a great pet?
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Can't read this all because not caught up yet, but I love it!
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I ... don't know whether to laugh or cry. This is too adorable for words. I think my very favorite part was how the Agatha Christie story was told in just two sentences: 'Geoff had his first oopsie when faced with a giant wasp. Not even wasps are immune to Dalek gunfire.' That is so perfect.
Aaagh. I think I'll go cry. sniff
The Grey Panther chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is adorable. I love Geoff, and I love the Doctor's interactions with him. There need to be more nice Dalek fics. D
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
omg. that was bloody adorable!
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awwww, so cute. Great job!
Of course, logically it makes no sense whatsoever, but other than that, great job :D
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Now that was such a cute awesome fanfiction! :D I'm going to read the sequel right away! :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »