Reviews for Goodbye Mr Smith
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 1/30
Wait, was she pregnant? I don't understand, she didn't abort, did she? Why would she do that? I'm really hoping I misunderstood that part.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this story. it was funny, witty and oh so entertaining! *giggling now* Well done!
Angela M chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Poor Donna. You know the one thing I really like about Series 4 was the straight up friendship between The Doctor and Donna, but I've got to admit your story is making me like the pairing. I read this last night and forgot to post a review, and I just wanted to let you know that after reading this story I then went on to read it's sequel and just loved that one to pieces too. :D I'll be reading more today I'm sure.
hopefuldawn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Just one comment... Graham Chapman? Monty Python fandom? o.O
Tipear chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Epic. A perfect ending for a wonderful story and a sequel in planning? You just made my day. Nah, you made my week!

A sad ending was necessary. Or else it wouldn't have been a Human Nature/Family of Blood version. And you did a great job with it. To quote the Doctor: Molto bene, bellissimo!

I will wait (more or less) patiently for the sequel, count me in as a reader.
Elliewelly1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel NOW. :3
Eerised K chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This was SO GOOD! Please do a sequel! :) They need to have a happy ending. I eagerly await more works from you!
Heartwing chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Aww :( Poor Donna.

I'll be here, eagerly awaiting the sequel :)
Tipear chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Erm...as *who* exactly are the two going? O.o

However, now the fun will begin, I guess. Yay, bloodthirsty (or rather timelordessencethirsty) aliens! Let the fun begin! ;D

Whatever will happen next, I'm looking forwards to it. )

And I really have to praise your updating rate: wow!
Tipear chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Oh yes, I enjoyed this chapter too. Somehow, I pity Martha for her situation but Im positively sure that the Doctor wont mind too much... ;D

Im more concerned about Donnas reaction when Johns true identity will be unfold. Hopefully it wont be too bad... :-/
Tipear chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Ooh, naughty ;D

Good chapter, really enjoyable. The ending, at least. First I was really sorry for Donna, she really has a crappy mother... :S But John/the Doctor is really cute And poor Martha is trying to do damage control! D
Tipear chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Aw , really cute piece of work. Enjoy your holiday )
notwritten chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
ceeare chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
enjoy the holiday
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
That was interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
ceeare chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Ahh! Gossipy little girls and love struck men