Reviews for We Can Be Heroes
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
You should write an episode where Hal, Tom, Allison and Kate call the most haunted team to H.H to see if they can see Alex.

Sam.W
whimsyfox chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
I just started and read all 26 chapters in 3 days. Darn that Real Life that kept interfering! now I'm sad it's done. I really enjoyed all chapters. You were worried about them being too long - are you kidding they weren't long enough! I thought having someone that can take away the bloodlust was fab. Loved the cute hen night and wedding stuff. Brilliant having Alex rentaghost Lewis in. Loved that got to "see" Hal acting bad-ass with the vamps but knowing it was for show.
TJ chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
I had to rip through the last few chapters without stopping for a review because I was completely engrossed. You did a very good job of creating 3-dimensional characters and putting them in situations that were completely believable within the Being Human world. What a great story!
TJ chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Are you kidding me? How can I possibly not read this whole thing in one day?
TJ chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I bow before your brilliance.
TJ chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
Bond, Damien Bond.
TJ chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Wicked, wicked Hal! So bad and so beautiful! And you do so well with him!
TJ chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
You're killing me! So much packed into one story! This should be Series 6!
TJ chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
NOOOO! You are breaking my heart!
TJ chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
Your chapters aren't at all gargantuan! They move briskly along and I never lose interest.
TJ chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
At some point I was reading so quickly that I forgot to post reviews, so I went back and got all caught up. I am truly loving this story! I don't drink either so I can't tell how you did with the alcohol.
TJ chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Eek! The plot thickens!
TJ chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
You had me laughing! Very good!
TJ chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
AAAAHHHH! At last! You go, Hal!
TJ chapter 9 . 12/5/2012