Reviews for Man's Best Friend
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
awww so sad poor Nick OMG! this fic is awesome please continue and finished and UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Scififan33 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Great work. Hope there's more soon
The Little Death Strawberry chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I really like this story I hope you continue it :)
Seriously chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
You're going to create something as amazing as this and abandon it?! *Cries*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
This is literally like the best fanfiction I've ever read! Just Wow! I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter! You are so freaking talented! Please update soon!
Erisol-all-the-way-yo chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Oh my LORDY lou. I did NOT see that, and then, and THEN you just don't have any more chapters. *cries in a ditch* I will, survive. Maybe. It's really good though! If you couldn't tell from my dramatic dying of the inside.
moondanceluna chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
i hope you write again
camila chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Please! Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, review! I love this fanfiction and really want to know what happens.
Linaceae chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
It's been quite some time since you updated, hope nothing serious happened to you...

I really like your story. It's a plot I've never seen before and it truly is well written :)
I particulary like how you manage to remain close to the original scenario in involving Theo as Monroe, or the phone conversations.

The moment with Charlote was one of my favorite though :D

Sorry, but I have so much to say that I forget it all..! Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter impatiently !
CrowX chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Oh my god, I love your story. Such a good idea. Please continue soon!
Sky chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow, great work. I haven't read many wolf!Monroe stories yet (I don't think there ARE many) but this is definitely one of the best. Well done
a fan chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I've started this when it only had seven chapters and I haven't looked at it since then but I remembered it today so I searched for it and found that it now had TEN chapters and I was super happy because you're amazing and this fic is amazing and I cant wait for more and i'll keep reading all the way to the end, gosh
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love this story, and love to read monroe's confession
Teen Cullen chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Love this! Please continue :)
hpets chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
great story so far and i know Juliette and nick had to break up for munro to move in but is still so sad. Hope you continue real soon. :)