Reviews for Man's Best Friend
*hugs all of them*
*cheers* Yay for Best Friend Rosalee! XD She /is/ pretty great, and Monroe really needs more friends. Both of them consulting for Nick on Wesen stuff ought to help a lot, and now Monroe has someone he can go off and talk to about all the strangeness that is his life and drink wine again. XD
Oh, poor Monroe... *cuddles*
Pack Instincts can be wonderful or a total pain or both. Poor Monroe... This is going to be so awkward and confusing to explain and deal with for like ever... XD
Aw... They saved a baby-Blutbad! XD
Damnit. XD
*giggles*
Might be easier to avoid people looking for Blutbaden as a "pet", though. Wesen might think of a running-Blutbad hiding as a wolf in the woods, I highly doubt they'd expect one to hide as a housepet. XD
Being a /Grimm/'s housepet has a higher risk of him getting found out, unfortunately - Wesen are more than likely to recognize the difference between an actual wolf (or part-wolf mutt) and a Blutbad-in-full-wolf-form. Fortunately for Monroe, the Wesen will be more worried about the bloody Grimm than his pet, though recognizing him for a Blutbad would make Nick even scarier.
"The new Grimm is a cop, /and/ has a literal pet Blutbad (who hasn't killed him yet for the indignity)! The Terror!" XD
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
All time favorite Grimm fanfic! I love how completely original it is but it doesn't deviate from the show to much! Great work! Eagerly awaiting/Dying for the next chapter!
Belladonna-Veilsin chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
So, this is my favorite Grimm fic. Read it many times (though usually via an app on my phone, which is why this is my first review) and love it. In my many re-readings, my English-major-self spots many grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. Nothing that is overwhelming or isn't easily fixed, but something that, when fixed, would really polish what you already have.

If you would like a copy editor, I could go through the portions of the story already written (I do it often enough XD) and see what you think of my editing.

One last note, I always want to call it "Grimm's Best Friend". But given that the emphasis of the prompt and the fic is on Monroe being Nick's pet dog, perhaps the given title is more appropriate.

Can't wait to see more.
YaoiHellian chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
I truly hope that wasn't the end. I know authors can take long hiatuses but please update or at least notify if the story is indeed done. I couldn't stop reading. Looking forward to reading your other works. Thanks for writing.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
awww so sad poor Nick OMG! this fic is awesome please continue and finished and UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Scififan33 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Great work. Hope there's more soon
3Spike3 chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I really like this story I hope you continue it :)
Seriously chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
You're going to create something as amazing as this and abandon it?! *Cries*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
This is literally like the best fanfiction I've ever read! Just Wow! I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter! You are so freaking talented! Please update soon!