Reviews for Man's Best Friend
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 10 . 11/6
All time favorite Grimm fanfic! I love how completely original it is but it doesn't deviate from the show to much! Great work! Eagerly awaiting/Dying for the next chapter!
Belladonna-Veilsin chapter 10 . 11/4
So, this is my favorite Grimm fic. Read it many times (though usually via an app on my phone, which is why this is my first review) and love it. In my many re-readings, my English-major-self spots many grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. Nothing that is overwhelming or isn't easily fixed, but something that, when fixed, would really polish what you already have.

If you would like a copy editor, I could go through the portions of the story already written (I do it often enough XD) and see what you think of my editing.

One last note, I always want to call it "Grimm's Best Friend". But given that the emphasis of the prompt and the fic is on Monroe being Nick's pet dog, perhaps the given title is more appropriate.

Can't wait to see more.
YaoiHellian chapter 10 . 4/2
I truly hope that wasn't the end. I know authors can take long hiatuses but please update or at least notify if the story is indeed done. I couldn't stop reading. Looking forward to reading your other works. Thanks for writing.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
awww so sad poor Nick OMG! this fic is awesome please continue and finished and UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Scififan33 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Great work. Hope there's more soon
3Spike3 chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I really like this story I hope you continue it :)
Seriously chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
You're going to create something as amazing as this and abandon it?! *Cries*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
This is literally like the best fanfiction I've ever read! Just Wow! I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter! You are so freaking talented! Please update soon!
Erisol-all-the-way-yo chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Oh my LORDY lou. I did NOT see that, and then, and THEN you just don't have any more chapters. *cries in a ditch* I will, survive. Maybe. It's really good though! If you couldn't tell from my dramatic dying of the inside.
moondanceluna chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
i hope you write again
camila chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Please! Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, review! I love this fanfiction and really want to know what happens.
Linaceae chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
It's been quite some time since you updated, hope nothing serious happened to you...

I really like your story. It's a plot I've never seen before and it truly is well written :)
I particulary like how you manage to remain close to the original scenario in involving Theo as Monroe, or the phone conversations.

The moment with Charlote was one of my favorite though :D

Sorry, but I have so much to say that I forget it all..! Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter impatiently !
CrowX chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Oh my god, I love your story. Such a good idea. Please continue soon!
Sky chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow, great work. I haven't read many wolf!Monroe stories yet (I don't think there ARE many) but this is definitely one of the best. Well done
a fan chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I've started this when it only had seven chapters and I haven't looked at it since then but I remembered it today so I searched for it and found that it now had TEN chapters and I was super happy because you're amazing and this fic is amazing and I cant wait for more and i'll keep reading all the way to the end, gosh