Reviews for Amnesia
scotty26 chapter 22 . 8/23
i like to believe that this story is a bit underrated, considering that other authors get more review, favorite, and follows that it deserves more. I like to think in the beginning you gave her amnesia so you could break down Sakura character as she was in Naruto/Shipppudden and rebuilt her back up, other than write Amnesia through your experience with Psychology experience. Thats ok though because I've enjoyed reading this a lot. Should be interesting to see where you take this in the end...don't want to speculate much but i actually thought that MAYBE this was all in Sakura head when Sasuke attack her and she briefly glance at his eyes. I stand corrected.
Liz chapter 22 . 8/11
love it, I love the idea of naruto sakure togaght. I mean i see/read sooo much of naruto with hinada that i am stasing to get sick of it you knoww. I mean sasuke marry sakrua at manga end i don't get i meat why when he try to kiil you, that is just not realikely. so soon for rambling, i know you busy with real life, but if it not too much torble can i have more chapters please.

Nydonnin chapter 22 . 8/2
Oh my gosh this is an AMAZING story. The amnesia plotline is getting really interesting what with this subconscious thing happening. I was always fascinated by the topic of subconscious and Inner Sakura. In particular, there's this one hard to find theory on tumblr by Robin-Goodfellow about thoughtforms that's worth a shot reading, it's a really interesting way to look at it - post/102222676466/sakura-inner-sakura-and-thoughtforms

I'm curious as to how this subconscious thing will all shape up...
animeficfan chapter 22 . 6/29
Yeah, ending pairings were garbage and gaiden is so stupid, but I hope you at least complete this fic, give narusaku the happy ending they deserve!
DUH BOMB chapter 22 . 6/28
Damn that was amazing! What the hell? Is inner sakura making her have happiness by finally getting with Naruto. What happened that made her not want to remeber subconsciously.
ShiningSunsets chapter 22 . 6/28
Yessss! Sakura's getting her super strength back! I'm so happy OwO

And I'm also glad you're continuing. It's hard, believe me, I know, but don't give up yet. Take some time, read some NaruSaku, get reacquainted with the characters, and don't force yourself to write something down just to please us. Writing is supposed to be fun, relaxing even; don't churn something out before you're ready just out of obligation. We enjoy your writing no matter what, but what's important is that YOU enjoy your writing too. :)

Hang in there, and I'm excited to see what else you have in store!
Greylle chapter 22 . 6/28
Nice to see you come back to this. Good chapter, but i suspect Sasuke wouldn't be tricked easily by a poison unless he was really distracted. And yeah, i really disliked the way the SasuSaru worked out in the manga.
Czar Joseph chapter 22 . 6/28
Thosis most intersting
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 21 . 5/12
Very Nice one. And I think that~ thanks for sticking with us! We appreciate it more.. And congrats on 200 reviews! :D
animeZebraXOXO chapter 11 . 5/9
This chapter made me laugh soooo hard LOL loved it best chapter yet I haven't read the others though ~XOXO :-) chunin exams emojis
animeZebraXOXO chapter 5 . 5/9
I loved this chapter fight scene was pretty great!
It took me 3 days to read this but I did it. Great story can't wait for more. NaruSaku forever!'
animeficfan chapter 21 . 5/5
Thanks for sticking with the story. I do quite enjoy it.
Liker chapter 21 . 5/4
I love this fanfic to the sky and back. especially how it brings out NS relationship and their character. You've pictured them so well. I will be waiting for update eagerly
Lyora chapter 21 . 5/4
When I saw the update I was thrilled! I had to read half of ch20 and then read this chapter

Okay my fav line is this:
"Naruto, I have babbled my heart and soul out to you, so please say something."

"Something," he muttered and his face softened as he looked down at her.

Now it's all about bringing Sasuke back.. The things that was pointed out, the flower, the uchiha wall that provided Sasuke the access to the village.

Again and as always. I have no predictions for the next chapters..

I think I'm still curious about how Sakura will get her abilities back? I mean this chapter felt like she wouldn't, unless it's the element of the surprise.. ? I don't know.

Nevertheless, I loved this chapter, I'm so happy that Naruto n Sakura are together. Thank you for the update!