Reviews for Amnesia
Liz chapter 24 . 4/22
I love it even though I love to see someone kill shaskue.i like that you made her remember at end.
DUH BOMB chapter 24 . 4/7
I really enjoyed this fanfic. It's crazy to see how different a person can be without memories. Some things like personality are genetic or learned over time. And how amazing her life came to be even though she couldn't remember to the point she never wanted to. It's hard to accept the person you once were so that struggle was palpable. Thanks for finishing this amazing story. I do hope you can find it in you one day to write another naruto fanfic.
Shimmer chapter 24 . 3/29
Such a lovely ending!
Akamatt chapter 24 . 3/28
A great ending to the story. I love how you broke down Sakura's canon character in this chapter.
Spartan1 chapter 24 . 3/28
thank you i have always enjoyed this story, and loved how you finished it.
daneththereed chapter 24 . 3/28
Well, first let me say, congratulations on finishing your story. I have been reading it since you started posting it, and while it may had dragged on a little too long for my tastes, I did find it well-written and thought-out. Your story was filled with twists and turns, and not once did I decide to stop reading it because I was bored or anything else. I will say that the ending felt almost rushed, but I do understand not always having the time, motivation or energy to put more in, especially at the end.

I am sorry to hear that this will likely be your last Naruto story, because I have enjoyed your work. Still, good luck with whatever you decide to do next, and once again, congratulations.
ShiningSunsets chapter 24 . 3/27
Whew! What an ending, and a happy one too!

Man, it feels like forever since I first started reading this story. I can see the amount of growth in between chapters as this story progressed. The story was wonderful to read, start to finish.

You, my dear, have finally finished Amnesia. The finish line is yours. CELEBRATE!

Growing is a part of writing. Those special moments when you create something beautiful and look back upon it a year later and wonder 'when did I write such trash?'. When you create something beautiful and it STAYS beautiful. And regardless of staying in the Naruto franchise, I sincerely hope the journey is one you'll remember fondly for a long, long time.

Congratulations, friend, on the completion of a story and a journey. Pardon me while I hit myself over the head with a large dictionary to get myself out of my philosophical 'meaning-of-life' mood. Urgh, damn you sleep deprivation.

I hope to see you around, keep writing and imagining and all that fun stuff!

Love, hugs, and the occasional bunny rabbit,
Sunsets :)
Serenarey Chiba chapter 24 . 3/27
Wow, that felt...incredibly rushed. I know you wanted to just finish it, but...

Also, wasn't the girl's name Miki? And later, you made it Kiki.
RosesAndRavens chapter 24 . 3/27
You typed Miki for the little girl's name first and then kiki
Czar Joseph chapter 24 . 3/27
Cant believe Sakura got her memory back.
LegendaryWriterS chapter 24 . 3/27
Great... Simply great... One of the best fanfiction story I have ever read... And the last chapter & small conversation of Naruto & Sakura was perfect... Well done...

If you can try to write some one-shot stories in future if you can't write multi-chapter story.
maxslayer10 chapter 24 . 3/27
Great end to the story would be nice to see a timeskip or OVA on what happened later. Great finish if I was even half the writer you are I would be able to finish my story on here as well.
Glittered cupcak chapter 24 . 3/27
OMG BEST FIC EVER! Best ending, like I just *claps* you deserve an award! For ending this FIC perfectly and I just loved it all! The way your portrayed sakura's emotions, feelings, the way she actually got back her MEMORIES! Omg I love you! Thank you soooooooooo much for writing this fic! ️️️️️
guest chapter 1 . 3/27
Sakura does not love Naruto. Kill yourself.
guest chapter 23 . 2/29
Thank for the wonderful story keep up the narusaku up!