Reviews for How Rachel married Sam Evans and Mercedes Jones
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aww, this is so adorable. I can imagine minnie Samcedes getting married. Great job.
Cookie Monster chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love this and I wish I was mercedes right now
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Tooo cute!
Moonlitorion chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That is just too cute for words! Will there be more?
Emily chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
amazing i love it!
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is just too adorable! I just cannot right. D'awww!

Much Love,

lilzipop chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is so sweet!

I like the interaction between the kids, it's really realistic!

You should so do a follow up, when they're older, maybe middle school, and rachel brings it up and Mercy and Sam blush and get all shy because they both still have crushes on each other.

To end my creepy rambling.

This is adorable and perfect. :)
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I should be ashamed of myself at how much I adored this fics! I literally got a little misty eyed from saying AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE so many damned times. I even loved Rachel. thats how sweet this was!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
omg! Cutest thing everr! I love samcedes and if it wasn't for rachel at prom there would be no samcedes! :)
MissStrada chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww, I love kiddie Samcedes stories. They are adorable. This one was just toooo cute. Off to read more of your stories!
noooneee chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was the sweetest thing I've ever read. In a good way, I mean. WOW! Mercedes, Sam and Rachel as kids! And Rachel also in her childhood was very self-confident and bossy. Hahaha, I couldn't stop laugh when I read this. :))
eyze08 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
too cute! i hope there'll be more... Ü
ToriJazz chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
O.M.G that was too cute!

I litterally smiled the whole time!(-;

IceWitch19 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Very cute story. You should do write when they are teenagers or adults and they remember this, or there parents or Rachel remind them
RaeEssie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Adorable! i had to pause while reading a few times because i was too busy "Awwww"ing and stuff. Great job :D