Reviews for Fishtail
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 5/26
please write some more. it's good.
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
This AU is great! I'm wondering what's going on! So interesting! Thanks for writing! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
This is such a unique story. I love it. I really want to find out what's going on. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you come back to it someday!
icefox94 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
genetically modified works too, lol. i'm so into fantasy stuff that i forget sciency stuff like genetic modification to answer questions like how normal people become half fish. i like it though. the fact that kaku said "one of ours" makes me think that there may be more than luffy, zoro, and shirahoshi. i'm thinking that the whole merpeople village is full of genetically modified humans that had their memories replaced like luffy and zoro did (because luffy mentioned living in the village his whole life and both he and zoro didn't recognize the humans despite luffy knowing ace and zoro knowing sanji)

lol, i wonder the same thing about the people reading my stories. i hardly ever update because of multiple reasons involving life, yet there are still people that stick around when i take a year or more to update.
icefox94 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
curioser and curiouser. every merfolk that has been introduced so far has either disappeared or died. it makes it sound like the underwater cities are actually the underworld. or maybe the ones like zoro that did die were only made to look like they died so that people wouldn't run around looking for them, not that many people would look in the ocean for missing people...

also, i kinda fear for luffy now. will he be put on display, experimented on, or are these fishers actually good people that will release luffy after they fix him up or he wakes up? i guess we'll find out soon, won't we? :D
icefox94 chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
'or maybe you saw him on a m-' hm, i wonder what sabo was about to say? XD

poor usopp. i can imagine the many things that must be going through that boy's head at hearing ace is sabo's brother.
icefox94 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
hm, interesting... maybe there is such a thing as magic in this world as well as mythological creatures? that would also explain why luffy's tail is unnaturally long. if it was caused by a spell, i could see an elongated tail as a side effect from a screw up in wording or ingredients if it was a potion.

anyways, great job with this story so far. i'm not very good at reviewing because i'm so absent minded and just tend to forget the act of reviewing itself, but i'll try to remember to review when i can. keep up the good work! *gives thumbs up*
Ashlielle chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
D:
WHOA
THIS STORY IS AWESOME
WAI HASN'T IT BEEN UPDATED IN NEARLY A YEAR
NOOOOOOOO
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
GAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*cries* P-Please update! *hides in a corner and throws a cookie at you as an offering* DON'T HURT ME! :O
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
QuQ This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read...the suspense...omigee... :'D please continue!
SunChildRay chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Cool story keep out up
MaskedPyro chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
I feel kinda bad for taking so long to actually decide to read this... It's an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
ichigo1508 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
...Great now Luffy is like a prized fish...
xXnazaraXx chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Wew.. crazy chap but I do hope Ace or Sabo Will save him..
luvvveey chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
awww you updated ! *hugs*
noo where has Zoro gone...!
Anjelle chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
So the chapter is awesome, as usual! But I don't have much to comment on. I'll be honest, wasn't expecting him to get captured so that was a surprise, then Franky seems to know him and Kaku and "it's one of ours" and... I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I'll just wait patiently for the next chapter XD And we put up with you by remembering that if we killed you there'd be no one to write the story :P Thanks for the update