Reviews for Lion King School Days Volume 1
Dan8823 chapter 15 . 7/1
Bad grammar, characters out of character, I never really cared about it all because I was busy dying laughing at what I just read! XD

So you never spell checked nor looked over ye grammar, I never really cared tbh. The moments such as Rafiki being the teacher that despises his students, "Oswald was made first!" (I actually looked that up, you were not wrong), Jimmedy Cricket's first appearance in Chapter Two (I could not read the lines he said to Kovu about encouraging him into beating up Nuka in Jimmedy's voice that seriously, it was just too hard to control myself XD), Scar and Zira being stoned and/or high (I must say it's good enough of a relationship for them), Kovu being blamed for riots (and how it carried on as the running joke along with mentions of Oswald being the first created by Disney as well as detentions for no reason), comedic references that were well executed (such as Simba wishing that Mufasa would get run over by a stampede and the crossovers with the Jungle Book and other Disney characters), Simba overall (strangely enough, I have one of those friends in real life except less of an idiot than Simba was portrayed) etc. all of it really played out hilariously despite it all and distracted me from gathering the English teachers and starting a riot, in which we will blame Kovu for afterwards! :D

The characters, even though their out of their original characteristics and personality were still enjoyable. You may be one of the few people to make canon characters different from what they originally were and do it right for the sake of comedy in my opinion. Simba being the immature idiot was unexpected and funny, Mufasa being one of those strong, athletic guys in school was honestly perfect, Scar and Zira's interactions were very enjoyable. Two psychopaths, one who was jealous and wanted power, the other who is a straight-up sadist, both are suddenly crackheads. Loved it. Although these characters were hilarious, I honestly liked Kovu more rather than the others, he just seemed so relatable to me, almost exactly like how I am in my school life.

Overall, Volume 1 was excellent and a real kicker! I'll read the others and leave reviews like this on them as well. Keep up the good work my friend! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Simba is so stupid LOL:)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
I love TID story it's so cool?! I adore teghc story. I was In a rush...surry. I who'll keep readin
brenden chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
I love your storys!
Obsessed Crazy Fanboy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I am srs if you don't stop breaking the god dam fourth wall you will wake up dead
Obsessed Crazy Fanboy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL I HAVE TO FIX IT NOW GREAT JOB :( jk :)
Darkpool chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Scar should have been placed after kovu.
i would rank him smartest and least ugly.
u should write a story thats just lots of lists.
make one about fashion sense...o_O
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I feel bad for sarafina,it makes me wanna hug her,but other then that,liking the fanfiction
lew leon chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
It was... Leaving the crappy grammar and spelling (no lectures here), off character moments and constant cussing...
It was freaking fun XD Really. You made a great work combining TLK with fanfiction theories, popular film themes and funny cameos... It was a good time. happy to hear that you did part two :)
brandon the beast chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
funny i love kopa
Lionlove2002 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This i mean it's a great story,but i'm mad at and Nala belong together i only hope they get back together.
Also why did you make everyone dislikes Simba-what you have something against him.
Sorry if i'm sounding to harsh but you deserve it.I love both Simba and Nala and i love if you would respect that.
But i love how they are friends again at the end of the chapter that part was great.
I also read your other lion king school days:Volume 2.
I love that story i hope Simba and Nala fall in love this story had me rolling you are great at the jokes ansd you inspire me but i won't steal your stories i'll make my own ideas i promise
Blue.Eyes chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Some of the girls in my class do lists like that, but they often consist of who the prettiest-ugliest girls are. I'm often in the middle .
Blue.Eyes chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Vitani is my favourite character . I never liked how she was just a background character. I liked this chapter.
Pridelander Cub chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
omg funny as heck fave fav fav fav
Simba Pridelands chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
is this story based off the lion king school picture cuz that picture is awesome