Reviews for Lion King School Days Volume 1
I feel bad for sarafina,it makes me wanna hug her,but other then that,liking the fanfiction
lew leon chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
It was... Leaving the crappy grammar and spelling (no lectures here), off character moments and constant cussing...
It was freaking fun XD Really. You made a great work combining TLK with fanfiction theories, popular film themes and funny cameos... It was a good time. happy to hear that you did part two :)
brandon the beast chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
funny i love kopa
Lionlove2002 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This i mean it's a great story,but i'm mad at and Nala belong together i only hope they get back together.
Also why did you make everyone dislikes Simba-what you have something against him.
Sorry if i'm sounding to harsh but you deserve it.I love both Simba and Nala and i love if you would respect that.
But i love how they are friends again at the end of the chapter that part was great.
I also read your other lion king school days:Volume 2.
I love that story i hope Simba and Nala fall in love this story had me rolling you are great at the jokes ansd you inspire me but i won't steal your stories i'll make my own ideas i promise
Blue.Eyes chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Some of the girls in my class do lists like that, but they often consist of who the prettiest-ugliest girls are. I'm often in the middle .
Blue.Eyes chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Vitani is my favourite character . I never liked how she was just a background character. I liked this chapter.
Pridelander Cub chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
omg funny as heck fave fav fav fav
Simba Pridelands chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
is this story based off the lion king school picture cuz that picture is awesome
GeminiGemelo chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Lion King School Days Volume 1... Hmm, what to say. What to say...

Well, to start off, I'll begin by saying that I've really wanted to review since about Chapter 8. However, I am more of a writer than a reviewer, and procrastination quickly set in. I told myself I would review Chapter 9, then Chapter 11, then Chapter 15... In the end, I suppose my review did come a little late and in retrospect. But it is well-deserved nonetheless. As I said, this is coming from someone who almost never reviews unless requested to. That alone should tell you, well... SOMETHING...

First off, I have read your work before. The humor part of your "What If?" stories (which I reviewed, right? Oh wait, no... I didn't. . See what I mean about me forgetting to review?) had me laughing. This, I must say, was certainly on the same level, if not better.

For one thing, I am about to do something that I, as a nitpicky "grammar nazi", have never done before. I am going to take a moment and completely IGNORE the spelling errors and incorrect grammar. Yes, completely. *Takes a moment to ponder this* Okay then, that said, I have one thing to say about this fic...

THAT. WAS. FREAKING. HILARIOUS!

There's simply no other way to put it. Your fic had me laughing from beginning to end, something that very, very few fanfics have truthfully done. In fact, probably the only other fic I have laughed so hard at was "King Scar, You So Crazy!" by Kovukono.

Seriously, don't get me wrong. When it comes to reading, I am not a giggly person by any stretch of the imagination. I rarely laugh at anything, and if I do, it's usually just a chuckle. This also counts for comics, movies, comedians... pretty much anything along that line.

And yet... almost all these chapters had be practically bawling. At first I denied it. At first I thought "oh, it must be that I'm loopy because I'm reading this at 2:00 AM." But no, it wasn't. Because there is simply no denying it. When it comes to your humor, you have absolutely perfect timing. And it is funny. Really funny.

I feel kind of strange right now, giving out all this praise at once. But it is well-deserved. This fic is seriously underrated. If people would ignore the format (I actually kind of like the dialogue/play-style format... it makes it less superfluous and more spontaneous) and the grammar, then I think they would really enjoy it. Normally I would be the last person to ever say that. But in all seriousness, I would highly, highly recommend this fic.

I am looking forward to Part Two with both sincere eagerness and anticipation. I know you won't disappoint.

Favorited.

Twin (:
boombox123 chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
as if ur gonna be reading these reviews any more, I just wanna say: THANK U 4 MAKING A VOLUME 2! U like litterally saved my life! P.S. in ur last story, u said whether or not if i'm a guy or chick... well... i'm a chick. Keep writing!
kora22 chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
That was an amazing story! Can't wait for volume 2!
disappointed 2012 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Wooo-hooo! Disney legends 2! Super pumped! I loved how Nuka stole Simbas line and he got pissed.

Mufasa... hannah montana...? Really? Lol that was nice! This story was fun to read and i am looking forward to fifth grade!
Nyota Hyena chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
So far, I am only on this chapter, and it is a great story! The funny thing is, when I was done reading, I was going to suggest adding Kimba for one chapter as a little joke, then I saw Kimba making an appearance, and I mentally cheered! And Timon is so funny, he made me laugh out loud. XD
boombox123 chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
I really don't give a damn wat other people say, im just sayin that I luv wat u do and I really truly don't want this to end! But it's ur decision... I guess. To make a long story short: I DON'T GIVE A SH** WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY! YOU'RE LIKE MY HERO, BRO! sorry for screaming... my bad...
disappointed 2012 chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
Haha, They should've seen the lion king instead :p lol it was an amazing play and phantom of the opera... i barely know what that is.