Reviews for Formidable
Shadow003 chapter 3 . 6/30
Nice chapter! Did you know that the Peeta and Katniss shipping name should be Penis (or Peeniss)?
Katniss is strong, resilient, powerful, and independent. She is resourceful and deadly with a bow. She doesn't need a man to rescue her or keep her warm. You, author, have taken every quality that we loved about katniss and completely trashed it. I can barely stand her being basically a weak blushing damsel in distress. Leave that to glimmer or peeta smh.
Killer? Sorceress? I seriously doubt Haymitch would come up with that lame joke and I doubt Katniss would actually believe that. It's not exactly bad but you can tell you were young while writing this fic. The beginning is still good though.
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Poor Clover I love her. I love your fic.
Ceruleon chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
You are only 13?! Shit! Are you even old enough to watch the movies? Haha sorry, it's just unbelieveable, you write very good for being that young.
Ceruleon chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Oh god I just googled that and almost died. Bdsocblkwdcnblkdscbsbbcjadccbdaj. And there were some pictures of him shirtless with a really cute dog and I almost died again. Nadlgdsogj. (Og, and I love the story too btw. Yout writing is getting better and better actually, fun to see you change like that!)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
O. M. G. I balled my eyes out when Clove died. I was shaking with sobs. I love this story though. Thank God you used correct grammar. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Anyway I can't wait to read the sequel. Anyway you're an awesome writer. Until next time. *hugs*- Nicole Nightwing
bookworm51485 chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
One of the best things about Katniss is that she was self reliant, tough, unlike many other female heroines of YA novels... You took all of that away. Your Katnjss is weak and obnoxious and not especially likable. I've been pushing forward, keeping on with the story hoping that it will get better, but it just keeps getting worse... I'm disappointed.
Angry Fan chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Good story BUT U R MAKING KATNISS A BLUSHING WEAK HELPLESS BRAT! ...nothing personal i just needed to say that cause i much prefer the strong badass katniss we all know and love
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
I loved CLOVE In this fanfiction I actually cried when she died it was so sad, overall great story can't wait to read the sequence now :D
WhyAreAllTheGoodUsernamesTaken chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
That story was amazing !
PixelButterfly chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This story is amazing.
Polyphemos chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Couple more mistakes.
Polyphemos chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Very good. Peeta is still in the picture as an obstacle and Cato still dislikes Katniss. You haven't made things too easy, for sure.
Polyphemos chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Two obvious mistakes in this chapter. You're slipping...
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »