Reviews for Paper Airplanes and Silent Dates
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 3/13
I'm crying, you know? That doesn't happen often. it means that you did great, although this work is very, very sad. At least for me. Huh.

But still, it's beautiful. Thank you.

- Cherry
karuthepanda chapter 1 . 2/11
This is so so beautiful!
Dolphin chapter 1 . 2/4
..at first i thought blaine was mute..then he spoke so i was like he's what then?..xD
..i really love your fic..it's my first time reading a deaf!blaine but it was amazing..it made me cry and made my heart flutter with so much Klaine feels..
..thank you for a wonderful fic.._..
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Blaine and Kurt were so cute together. I loved the fluffy ending.
Little Red Cosette chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So that took a completely different direction to what I was expecting. But I guess that was the point, right? Well "kudos", I believe is the word, to you my friend, because that was very surprising!

A beautifully set out story, incredibly sweet. Just lovely, thank you very much for this.

I'm going to have to see what else you've written, now! Which means you'll hopefully hear from me again very soon.

Happy writing!

- L.
eboneya chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was so sweet, I feel all warm and gooey now. Very unique, can't wait to read the sequel, which I'm going to do now.
color my world bright chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Um, I think I'm crying. This isn't okay.

"I've fallen in love with a man who can't even hear me say those three words." - I think I lost it at that sentence.

I've read enough stories like this (not that yours were unoriginal, of course) to realize that Blaine was deaf from the beginning. However, it didn't make it any less emotional and important when Kurt found out. I found it a bit strange when Blaine spoke in the library - it was short, but still. But he turned out to be deaf and I just love him more.

Kurt and Blaine were wonderful in this.

I love this one-shot, so much. Thank you for writing it :)

-Ariana x
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ok so I love deaf! Fics and I didn't even know this was one until the end part.i love it, thank you for writing it
hayleybugg chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
this made me cry i love this this is amazing
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was amazing!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, I actually didn't expect the twist at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Beautiful AU sweetie. I saw it coming, but it just made me want to read MORE not the "ah darn, the cliche storyline" that you get in a story that isn't well written. Thanks for sharing
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love Deaf!Klaine :) I don't know why ... grrr. Now I want to learn how to sign even more (I've wanted to ever since I read ''The Babysitters Club'' in the one where one of the girls has to babysit a deaf boy and his sister and learns how to sign)
emmrZep chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awww that's sooo cute! :) you probably wrote this ages ago but oh well... I like things in this verse for some reason, when one of them are deaf or blind (that sounds so mean..) haha :P I now have to go read the sequel...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »