Reviews for Made of Stone
clovescato chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This would be so great if you carried it on, there's so much time spent on tiny details like names and I think it's a shame to waste this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
pls write more and fast
Silver Snowstorm chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Please update this fic! This is a fantastic look at the villain's POV. Sure, they're kind of crazy, but, at the end of the day, they're just a bunch of messed up kids forced to kill each other. It's sort of sad reading this, knowing that they die at the end, but I really want to see where this goes. Besides, you can't just leave this here without having Cato and Clove meet up, right? *puppy dog eyes*

P.S. I read your newspaper article, very nice to see fan fiction portrayed in such a positive light. Keep writing, on this site and elsewhere!
TheDetrimentOfBeingAWallflower chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I am in love with this story! I also love how you chose the names that actually have a meaning, not just a random name! Seriously, this is amazing! Please keep writing! :)
clatoftw chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
awwh. yay! you did cato POV! keep updating3
numbah435spiritsong chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Awesome story! I love they way you gave the names to the characters, with Latin and Greek bases. Very unique. I can't wait to see how this story will turn out!
falbreezy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Sad now that you think of it.
TheAlphaofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Poor clove :( and I'm hooked with this story please continue soon ASAP :D
clatoftw chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
CONTINUE NOWWWWWWW. is there going to be cato POV'S? i ship these two so hard.