Reviews for Wind Chimes
finewithbeingateennot chapter 2 . 1/6
Its really good update quickly!
PgTnr1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is good. Are you going to do more? Just so you know its posted twice.
kayla chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this was amazing... you should add more!
mayb2moro chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Heyy! Thanks for the advice on looking up the Finder before reading, even though there was very limited infromation on the characters, what I did find helped a lot! Anyways, on to the review!

Honestally, your ability to portray such raw emotion from the characters never ceases to amaze me. You're always amazing in that catagory, but in this piece it was flawless, you have every right to be proud. Even though I've never seen the Finder, I could still feel as if I had a connection with the characters and understood their situation completly, so cudos to that. Another thing I wanted to praise you on was that last line, it was brillent. You ended the story without really ending it, leaving it to the reader's imagination on what happpens next. I really enjoyed it! We need to walk to band together again so you can give me all the latest details on your numerous master-pieces-in-progress, I've been feeling out of the loop lately!

Anyways, nothing but praise for this story! Truly fablous. If there's any other contests on here I definetally think you should enter it in one, it'll be a gurenteed win :) Keep writing! -Eryn
TheWritingHeart chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I liked this story, even if it was small. I just love Willa and Timo is awesome, except that he is hurting Willa.:) Good job.
gypsyanalea chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I liked this. I think her emotions will get the best of her and she will just as you did. Kiss him. good job.
hecate's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Fantastic! Pretty please continue this. Excellent characterization and am truly hoping to read more. Well done!

hecate's apprentice
XOXOPARIS chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i really like it please continue