Reviews for Locus of Control
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Just reread this because I remember liking it so much and guess what? I reeeeaaally like it! :)
Such wonderful OCs and the plot is great and all of the team is featured.
Thanks again!
/Belker
jdgatorbait chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
very good story
Rose Zanini chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I absolutely LOVE the parts that are from Edie's POV. It's interesting to see the team through someone else's eyes. Edie also is a very intresting character.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Well done! I enjoyed this a lot!
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
so wait...did danny get un-suspended? i'd love to read more!
AnneWithane chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
You are *really* good at detail. I love the backstory you gave the FBI agents in so few words. And I’ve always wondered what happened to Matt and thought that he’d pop up again at some point. I’m delighted to find a story that makes such good use of that dangling plot line. One very tiny nit to pick from the first chapter...I’m almost positive that Danny would have Grace in the backseat of the Camaro, not the passenger seat. ;)

That being said, you have Gracie *nailed*. I haven’t seen her in any other story looking and sounding as much like herself as she does in this story. When she started belting what I’m guessing is Hannah Montana during the middle of the standoff I laughed right out loud. Too funny! Also, Steve has never been more adorable than when he’s trying to entertain and take care of Grace.

“Assuming it was at all possible to concuss that cement head of his.” Tee hee! Too true! You write the team’s interactions very believably.

And when Grace kisses Steve’s forehead? Priceless! This story is going on my favorites list! I Can. Not. Wait. To read the rest of this story!
cytpotter chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
WOW GREAT STORY! I very much enjoyed reading it! It was very well done! I espeacially liked how you were able to keep it all moving from scene to scene and from person to person! I also loved how you made it funny but serious all at the same time. Very much like the show! And your charactors were spot on! Great job again! I look forward to reading if you decide to write more! :D
cytpotter chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Still LOVING this story! It is absolutely riviting! Can't wait to get to the next chapter! :D
cytpotter chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
OH MY GOSH! I am soooo bad! I've read this amazing story this far and I haven't left a review yet! Well I'm correcting that right now! This story is amazing! I LOVE it! I can't wait to push the "next" button at the end of each chapter! It is everything that I have been wanting to read for a while now! I'm only sorry I waited this long to start reading it! Well now I am on to the next chapter! :D I can't wait!
shirik chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
loved the story on all it's aspects! it's seems everybody on the tv show ahve a fucked up family...i would love to see this story become a real episode!
FicreaderT chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I really, really liked this fic - nice job! You should consider a sequel, perhaps with a different clueless alphabet agency, or Kipton and how the IA Investigation into Danny turned out. Well done!
wcfan chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
I have to admit. It's kinda weird to have Cath there all of a sudden especially since there was no indication that she was in Hawaii ( or there might have been but I can't remember it). But I'm biased. I love the two of them together so I'm glad that you brought her in!

Of course Steve wouldn't stay at the hospital. It's only some blood loss and broken bones. Why stay in the hospital for something as minor as that?
Rogue Tomato chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
This was a great story, thank you so much for posting it!
wcfan chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Poor Kono. She was basically holding Steve's life in her hands. That must not be a good situation to be in.
LiCS chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Fantastic story! I loved every single chapter! Can't wait until your next one!