Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
loopylou992 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Edward plays her knight in shining armour, hope he's okay.
loopylou992 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Edward to the rescue! Really wouldn't want to be jake when he finds him.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is certainly different! I think I like it though ;-) saw this recd in one of the FB groups so headed on over.
Amber chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Hey! So maybe I missed the set-up but what kind of AU is this? Are they all vampires? Only some of them? Edward was crying in the last one so I assume they're all human but I don't know. Also is Rosalie still Edward's sister etc?

Really interesting story, it's a page-turner! I like how Rose and Bella are best friends and just.. the slight differences in their personalities mak me really happy for some reason, like Edward just seems more accessible and Bella has more spunk and Rose is a more sympathtic character as well... all of which are very satisfying to read! :)

There was one word in this section that was misplaced, I think you meant "recuperate" instead of "re-cooperate." I really love the drug overdose plot set up and you have a very vivid writing style! Keep it up!
L-Twilighter chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Once again amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
AMAZING!
Em chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I did not see that coming. I NEED the next .Now!
L-Twilighter chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I can't believe Rose cheated on Emmett, especially with Edward. I hope they all get through it and she isn't too mad at Edward
lellabeth chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I have a WIP-phobia, so I won't be reading until it's all complete but I read chapter 1 to see if I would like it and your writing is SO good. I feel I'm going to need tissues when I do sit down and read the whole thing though.
Vanessa chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
wahhhh no more after this? i want more.
Twihard18 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I'm really liking the story. The title is perfect because it describes how Bella is so far. I'm really excited now when this era updated. Amazing story :)
RobandKrislove chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
OMG never thought it would turn this way, but I'm glad Edward is not angry x
iLoveBrits chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Aww. That one was short but sweet. This could mean big things for this pair. Rose is gonna be pissed. **sings Mary J-No more drama**
iLoveBrits chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
JFC! I think that I came lol. That was some of the hottest sex and most fun foreplay I've read to date. I'm in love with this pair. Bella is more of a free spirit and Edward is a physical nervous wreck when Bella isn't at his side. Poor baby had to wake up alone. I wonder what's Bellas excuse for loving and leaving the sexy man lol. 333
music.is.my.heroine chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
oh boy where did Bella go and why doesn't she want any morning sex lol bur seriously she shouldn't be afraid to fall for Edward he's a great guy