Reviews for Lily's Theme
articcat621 chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh goodness, the amount of emotion here is astounding. My heart was hurting for Severus here, and I can practically feel his pain. It fits with the song so well. Wonderful. Xx
Angelus23 chapter 1 . 2/8
I actually have this track and listen to it whenever. It's hauntingly beautiful. And this was short, deep and beautiful piece to go with it.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 1/16
*cries* I hate this song, I hate this fic, I hate everything- oh this was so beautiful and it fit perfectly. Oh, it hurts so bad. Thank you for writing.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It was so haunting, knowing everything he has done for her and knowing he will never, ever know if it's been enough or believe that it could be.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Short thoughts and ideas such as this, can be just as moving as a 500,000 word piece ;). There is power in words and I felt that here .
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You're such an evocative writer, CRMediaGal. It's a delight to discover your work for the first time. The weight of Severus' troubles is palpable here, as is his guilt over the past. More than that, though, I love this line: "the isolation that had become his sanctuary." YES. That's Snape to a T, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your talent. Now I'm off to read more!
Sr8375 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Gave me chills. :)
nan55 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
What drama and emotion! We'll never know If Severus lets the dementors take him. His saying (Lily have I done enough?) seems to Imply that If he were sure, he would have given himself to the Dementors.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awe! Such heart felt words from a man who has done his very best to set things right after teh wrong he did to Lily when alive. Lovely little piece.
kind6283 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooooohhhhhh - poor baby! This just makes me want to grab him and hug him and tell him I'll make it all better. (Of course, I usually want to do that anyway, but that's entirely beside the point...) I'm REALLY grateful that you didn't say anything about his impending death. It left me with just a little hope that our darling heroine would show up, save his life and fill his little heart with love and happiness! (Yes, I'm completely pathetic.) Well done, as usual! :)
noivocaine chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nicki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
McFuego chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Lilys theme is haunting and this one shot fits it perfectly.
iLexx - chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very beautifully written and expressed! I love this.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012