Reviews for Relax
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Slightly off topic but the spelling and grammar in that was amazing. The end was cute
shanhearts chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Uaaaah~ That's so... Sweeeet~ *Squeee*

Damn.. I wonder What cas would do if all people in the world were to look just like Dean.. Darn.. I don't even want to imagine the 'M' part of it.. Poor(... or not) Cas...

And I luv the way Dean confess his love..

I love this story too~
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
d'aww the ending was sooo sweet. I loved it. :)
tomorrowwillbe chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh lord, this is definitely one of the best things i have ever read.

FallBubblegumFailure chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Omg omg omg ong omg. This is the first lemon I've read for Cas and Dean since getting into the series and I LOVED it. You're an amazing author! Keep up the good work.
67impala chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
The last part of this story deserves a review. I was thinking, 'fun story' in the beginning as a sucker I am for the fluffy "first" of whatever stories. But in the end, those lines are unexpected and incredibly romantic. Usually we kinda take those 'confessions' for granted cuase it is Deand and Castiel. However, this ending captures their profound bond yet preserves Dean's insecurity and Castiel's awkward angel slowness of understanding human emotion.

Loved it!
Ventorum chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was gorgeous! Smut is also my guilty -aw, who am I kidding.

Everyone knowsI love smut! This was sweet too though.
TallForAHobbit chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Let me make this clear. Smut is my guilty pleasure, and very few people know I read it, and I do not usually review it, but I have to review this one. The fact this only has one review makes me terribly sad because this is not only hot, but adorable too and just... wow. Amazing work, really.

Btw, the "Jesus, Cas" thing made me laugh out loud.
Tendencia chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh dude again awesome O_O lovely and hot me like X3!