Reviews for I Was Eliminated'
Lollix5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awwwwww! I love Ur stories sad that Ur leaving and I know that u won't read this but if you come back plz make more zoke!
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
YAY
Erin D chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awww, nice oneshot. MIKE X ZOEY FOREVER!
lakec chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
How about doing a onshot fanfic where all the contestents from the season 4 finale are at playa de losers, and have Mike propose to Zoey and ask her to movie in with him?
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hey again

Are those fanfics coming in by tonight or something? If i'm being a little demanding sorry. It's only because MxZ are my favorite couple. Keep up the good work.
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hey, me again.

Are the fanfics going to be ready by tonight, tomorrow or something? Just wondering.
RossLynchLUVR chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww! Super romancy and cutsie! In an awesomely fantastic way!
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hey dude, are the fanfics ready yet?
lakec chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hey, no problem dude. Your MxZ fanfics are the best! Can't wait!
iPsychic chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
To Lakec:

Yep, I have been getting your idea's and I'm writing one right now :) Sorry, I didn't notice them before eUe" I might upload one tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks again for your incredible ideas! :D
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hey dude, did you get my suggestions?
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hey iPsychic writer, you think you could do more MxZ fanfics. Here's a suggestion

After Zoey used the shared award money to move to Mikes town, it's her birthday and Mike gives her a very special gift... an engagement ring! And again, make it as romantic as possible, they're my favorite couple.
Lakec chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hey, you should totally do a oneshot where it's Zoey's birthday and Mike gives her a special gift... a proposal ring!
Lakec chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hey, me again.

How about where it's Zoey uses the money Cameron shared to move to Mike's town. And it's her birthday and Mike has a "special" gift to give her... a proposal!

Keep up the good work and the romance. MikeXZoey
Lakec chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hey, me again.

I was thinking, maybe you could do a on shot fanfic where mike's personality Vito becomes attracted to Zoey's split personality, commando Zoey and have an agreement. How would that work?