Reviews for Alis Aquilae
Jadeah chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Really love this. The recruits are so awesome.
Sailoramber chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
'ezio still doesn;t get it.'

this story is excellenet, well written and full of emotion. i particularly loved chapter four. :)
rivendellelve chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I officially love this story _ Love the way Ezio acts with the novices

and that they landed on him "Since when did training say to pounce your mentor?" hilarious _

this story seriously deserves more attention (and reviews)
Lolchen chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Awww. Cute. I love Ezio with his recruits :D
Morgan Leigh chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Your writing is genius. This Is probably one of my favorite works that I've ever come across. Your characters are interesting and their stories engaging. :)
iguanablogger chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Oh my goodness.

Where to even start.

Good sir, this is the greatest piece of Brohood/Mentor Ezio yuminess I have ever read, and that's saying something.

Usually when I try to read these, the author has no idea what they're doing and the characters are dull and uninteresting.

Your story? I cried when Augusto died. I was laughing my ass off when the novices pounced on Ezio. My jaw dropped when you described Rome as a battle scarred utopia, and Ezio's passion for its protection. And I couldn't help a loud giggle snort as Vittorio tried to explain the concept of a gay relationship to his ever-naive Mentor.

Thank you so much for the great times, and I hope, hope, hope, hope they'll be many more. You've done your fandom proud, sir.