Reviews for A Gift Untouched
raven-jinx-and-jericho-rule chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Lol
She PROUDLY displayed the stuffed chicken
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great work! The story is touching, and gives that conclusion we've always wanted with Raven and her chicken.

Raven is completely in character, because we always have to remember, she was the most dynamic character during the show, always changing with more emotion. However, this could even fit her personality as soon as Nevermore, because her whole "I've never felt this way before" really reminds me of her moment with BB where she says "I thought you didn't like me" and they look at each other and I yelled at the screen for them to kiss, but I digress...

Beastboy was fine as well. His intelligence is highly underrated by those who don't use the BB/Rae fandom as a base, because they never payed attention to their moments. When him and Raven are the pair in question, he had always shown his higher intelligence around her, from understanding her feelings in Spellbound, to being the one to comfort her multiple times when the end of the world came. He's also the most emotional on the team, so I would assume he would understand her feelings even before she tells him.

I have to say though, my only thing I have to comment on negatively was his use of the chop saw to enter her room. We can't forget that Beastboy has shown the ability to enter her room without using the doorway, as he had mentioned being in her room during Spellbound and entering as a bug. He can use forms that can get past the door without breaking it down as he did, but I suppose you used that as a tool to have the other Titans to see them at the end.

All in all, a truly great story. I haven't yet checked if you still write, but if you do then expect a new follower.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aww, so cute. I love it:D
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
ADORABLE! :D :)
Winter Midnight chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I like the idea that Raven kept the stuffed chicken and that she keeps it safe. The interaction between Raven and Beast Boy was realistic and I think they were both in pretty good character, as their feelings are changing as they grow. Therefore the interaction between them showed how Beast Boy and Raven are changing as people as well as titans. Overall, a sweet and realistic fic centred around an interesting and simple idea.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awwwwwwwww
Mara Schaeffer chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I felt really interesting of your story because of the chicken. I've seen the episode when BB offered it yeeterday to Raven and when she put it on the floor to run after Starfire I thought "Will she bring it on then ?". I've already thought about some theories (maybe I'll write it some day) but there are more "funny".

By the way, you're story was pretty good. I just felt bad for Beast Boy when they talk about Terra. Poor Beast Boy... And poor Terra, because I'm sorry for her but I prefer her like this and BB with Raven.

I love your style even if it was maybe too dramatic (come on boys, it's just a chicken...) I want you to write more Teen Titans (and BB&Raven) fanfics ! (Yes, it's an order.)

And don't worry, Raven is absolutely in character, (I just imagine her to kill the other Titans after they saw them, or something) but everybody is always worried when they control characters they didn't create. But maybe BB was. Here he looks too serious... He gets Raven feelings too quickly, like he understood it before she admitted it. Well I'm starting the series now (after years and years without this show) and I still in Season 1 so if Beast Boy gets more serious next I don't remember it "

I follow you, hoping you will give us more treasures
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hmmm, I'm glad I found this. Very romantic, yet not superfluffy, and truthfully, I think you did justice to the characters. Gar can let things slip by but usually does catch them sooner or later. I don't know if you agree but many people underestimate BB's intelligence, potential, and power. I'm glad you wrote him as well as you did. This was in a sense, adorable. Raven has a soft side. She just has issues expressing it. You wrote that part out very well. I hope to read more from you someday. Keep rockin
bbbbbbggggggggggggbbbbbbbbbb chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It was G-R-E-A-T! One of the best I've ever read!
BioReck chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
No no she was completely in character. I just don't think beastboy would get it that quickly because he is kind of slow let's face it. But I do need to ask, what did raven mean when she was talking about a time when they what? Please do add more.
RachelFaith00 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was so cute! Raven and Beast Boy foreva!
emzo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
gloriously amazing! :D
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Raven wasn't Ooc, and I really liked the ending. Haha, they saw Everything. That would be so embarrasing. It's always Raven's door that gets knocked down in one shape or another :)
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
just how it should have ended that episiode when they go inside her mirror like as epiloge keep up the good work:)