Reviews for Jovian Sun
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Cool. Cute.
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Glad she and Mamoru made up...sort of. Are they going to go through Chole's closer past (as HER) yet? wonder how the group would handle that news?
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Cool two chapters
Jovian Sun chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Ooh...this will not go well (the meeting). Still the question of HOW she's Beryl and Jupiter at the same time is a mystery. (What happened to her?)

update soon!
Jovian Sun chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
O.O

You turned Dione into HER didn't you? oh my stars.(no pun intended) This could get akward very quickly. Although the fact that she has Rei in her phone is very interesting...

Good twist!
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Good two chapters
rainediamond chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
My parents have been moving my emails so I didn't see the update. Sorry.
Jovian Sun chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
aww... how cute. Still curious where Dione is. Does Makoto know?
Jovian Sun chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
*GASP* She's NOT Jupiter? Holy buckets! So, if she's filling in Jupiter's spot with Jupiter's power, where the heck is Makoto?
Jovian Sun chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Whoa! So Mako wasn't born royal? ...cool! Hopefully she finds her spine soon so she can wallop the prince. Lol

speaking of, I'm wondering if that's not who she saw on the street? Or maybe her father?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Heh the story is cool. The four chapters are good.
izzykstone chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
having issues logging in but wanted to let you know I'm reading this story and your other new story.

plot bunnies again?

in any case I always love your writing style and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your stories. :)
Jovian Sun chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Hehe. That last line made me think of the tag line for a cartoon - " what time is it? Adventure Time!" Wonder who she has to find?
rainediamond chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Ooh a mystery COOL! I love that you are writing again.
YellowFan98 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012