Reviews for Alone Without You
TML chapter 1 . 2/18
This was beautiful! Awesome job.
Seth 8627 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Okay, this is so how that episode should have ended.
Doc. blu xx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwww! I love how they all placed bets on Mick and Gina getting together and when they were trying to work out how much places theyd been and i loved how you incorperated the way they got together!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Jordy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Adorable! British blondies! I cry. but i enjoyed it. plz write more Mick x Gina! thnxs
TabbyHazelEyes chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So, it's a shame that this series didn't last because I would have loved to seen where they would have gone with these two. I think they would have made an awesome pair. I loved how the team made bets on them. Great job.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was great. I like how both Mick and Gina decided to stay at the office and work off their anger in different ways. At least they finally confessed their feelings for one another. I like Beth's reaction when Gina says that they followed her advice. I can definitely see Prophet and Beth creating a bet over how long it would take for Mick and Gina to get together, but I was surprised that Cooper actually joined in, and I can't believe that they each bet a maximum of $500, or was that a typo? I loved how Beth and Prophet created another bet on when Gina and Mick would be married and when they would have cute. Smart of Coop to stay out of that one. I also love how Gina and Mick retaliated with betting on when Beth and Cooper get together. I loved this story, and I hope you decide to do another;)
narwhayley chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
YAY. another CMSB fic. And a mick/Gina one too. I loved this. It was so adorable. I loved the pissed off Mick part too though. And then them getting together in the gym haha. And then them saying all the wrong things then. I loved the whole office pool. And Beth's description of little British blondes running around haha. Thanks for writing CMSB! Hope you continue xP