Reviews for Got Jealous?
MushyKing chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Yay I love this chapter...well of course I do I helped with it ;p
Theta-McBride chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
LOL! STAR WARS! :D
Loved that bit, by the way.

Amazing. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
:( poor clint needs a hug! update soon plz!
Theta-McBride chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I have reviewed!
Amazing story. Loved how they're always fighting.
Though, that's kind of harsh, Nya...
Mystic Viccer chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
This is really good. I cannot want to read more.
MushyKing chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I believe you should upload your intense long chapter this second! Aw Clint...I wanna give him a hug :p UPDATE
Audrey Whyte chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I can't wait for the update! Please update soon! It's been over a month! PLEASE!
Marzipan chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Moooooooooore...please? I love the whole sexual tension thing! Tony, tony, tony. Priceless.:)
Marzipan chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
You wrote "female bourne" isn't it ironic that Jeremy Renner, the guy who plays Clint, is in the new one? I am definitely watching that! Cool plot twist:)
Marzipan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Not enough people use OCs! I love them! Your banter between them is great! "if you know what I mean" Suggestive!;) Is it just me or did anyone else think that when she said got milk and Tony walked in, I got an image of Tony the Tiger from frosted flakes? They're greeeeeat!
ViolentAlice chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Sweet Jesus. I don't think I can take this anymore. Clint and Nya need to get together! Their sexual tension is worse than hers and Steve's! And Tony's shenanigans legitimately made me cry from laughing. I applaud you.

Anyway, I absolutely adore Nya; she's a wonderful character. Very well-rounded. She meshes well with Clint, too. They compliment eachother.

I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :D
Cavazza chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
PSH, you can give me flirtations between those two AAANYYDAAY. Le sigh. Actually, we need more of it! Much, much more! Oh, and you can never go wrong with Tony's tricks. Love it xD

But who is this Clara Smith woman? And don't you dare try to set het up with Clint. He's MINE!. Eh, Nya's. XD

Update plz! Been too long! :P
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
hehe loved it :3
Devyne chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Update! Update! Update! Update! Soon! Soon! Soon! Please!
yvaiine chapter 6 . 6/12/2012