Reviews for Clueless
I can't tell you how many times I've reread your stories! This is one of my favorites and I just love what you did with the ending.
AerinM chapter 40 . 4/4
Okay, this chapter seriously made me LOL. I love Alfred (who doesn't?) and I always love how you depict him, especially in your other stories. I also love how you portray Alfred's relationships with Robin and Starfire separately. Anyway, this chapter was particularly hilarious and I just had to drop a line and show some appreciation for all of the giggles you have caused in me. ;) Thank you!
Fanfiction.exe chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Great story!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 46 . 5/10/2015
Let me just say that after reading so much of your work it's hard to read from anyone else. You really put 90% of other fanfiction to shame. You're so dedicated and you definitely know your facts. I love your take on how the team formed after Go!, and yeah when you bring it up I'm really surprised no one's tried it because you've proven how much potential it has. There really is so much that could have happened in that gap, but honestly I just think no one takes a second thought for how the cartoon came to be what it is. I could tell you probably felt compelled to push it with the
RobStar, but i'm glad you stayed firm at the same time. I am about to go read Communal as I have nothing to do but sit in a plane currently. I'm so excited :D especially after all that tension in Clueless that makes you look at post-Tokyo situations differently
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
God, I love this story. I always have to read it whenever I feel that familiar Teen Titans itch. Brings a smile to my face every time.
MGale chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
I'll only re-read a couple of chapters I said... Lol, I don't think that's possible for me to do with one of your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Favoriting it. Now.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 46 . 11/25/2013
Wonderful :)
aylathetitan chapter 46 . 11/9/2013
I love this! I hadn't thought about a story like this before, but now that I've read it, I realize how much I'd wanted one. You did a great job, too! Everything fits into place so perfectly. Great job!
OneofTheseThings chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well,do you think one thousand reviews is enough? I suppose I could get all my mafia friends to spam you, if need be. Or I'll write a letter to Cartoon Network demanding this be made into a series. Rated T,of course.
HijackedMemoriesStolenSouls chapter 36 . 8/21/2013
I just have to say that this was, by far, the cutest and most adorable thing I've ever read on Fanfiction. That is all. )
Guest chapter 46 . 8/17/2013
I LOVED IT! :')
Starlights chapter 40 . 8/17/2013
:') I love Alfred! So much!
Llllllaaanes chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Chapter 19. soooooo batgirl. kinda don't like her now
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...