Reviews for Heartlines
tahmtahm chapter 40 . 10/8/2012
Such a sweet story - thanks for writing!
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 40 . 10/8/2012
"...Just keep following, the heartlines on you hand..."

This entire story was amazing. You took a song from someone so dear to me, and made something out of it. You did amazing. You ARE amazing. You're so talented.

You wrote Jim, Bones and everyone so well. I could picture Rose and Miranda. You brought up things I thought I had forgotten, and I have to thank you for that.

I hope to see Jim, Rose and Miranda again. Especially their son. And especially the Enterprise. :)

Thank you, again, for this amazing story!

Elizabeth

"...Keep it up, I know you can. Just keep following, the Heartlines on your hand.. Cause I am..."
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 39 . 10/7/2012
AWE!

I love! (I've secretly always wanted to go to Disney to see Cinderella. Lol.)

I love how Bones and Christine and even Johanna came in. :)

Another amazing chapter! :) Keep up the amazing work!

Spirited Mare chapter 39 . 10/7/2012
Aww that's so cute:) I'm pretty sad that the next chapters the last one, tbh! Update soon though anyway;)
Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 38 . 10/5/2012
Oh my god, I cried!

I actually cried. This was amazing, this was sweet.

This may sound silly, seeing as Kirk is fictional, and I'm a 20 year old girl, but I wish my father had been like him. My childhood was... Fatherless. But, I actually, envy Miranda. I can picture snuggling up to them, in the massive comforter I've always wanted, and watching The Little Mermaid
(it's my favorite Disney movie).

I think that was why I cried. But then again, this chapter... It was... Amazing. Okay, Awe inspiring. I got so many feelings from it. Sad, to happy, to envying to content.

Weird, eh? Lol.

Keep up the amazing work. Know that, you put a smile on my face when I see a new update in my inbox, a laugh, or a tear, when I read it.

Ellie Mae Winchester-Kirk chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
Amazing chapter, yet again!

I absolutely LOVE this story (Still)! God you have so much talent!

I forgot to review last chapter, but I'll get onto that in the morning, as my iPod is dying. :( LOL.

PLEASE, update soon! Please? :)

-EllieKirk
HeartofBruce chapter 36 . 10/2/2012
Yay update! It's so nice that things seem to finally be working out for them. I can't wait for them to get to earth!
HeartofBruce chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
I am shocked! I have to say I expected a lot more reviews. This story is great. Very sweet and not too angsty. I might need to go back and review each chapter, I would't want anyone to miss out on this lovely story!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2012
this is such a good story! my on ly suggestion would be to maby add more spock in because you never really hear about him but thats just me you are an amazing writer:)
Niki chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
I love this story and can't wait for your next update! Rose and Jim are such a cute couple and I think its adorable that they are adopting that poor little girl! Keep up the awesome chapters!
arisa0 chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
wow what a good story I so cant wait for your next update and read whats going to happen next _
Spirited Mare chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
A great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one!
claireluvzu chapter 24 . 6/22/2012
next chapter! and soon please!XD
claireluvzu chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
this story is great! my sugestion would be to give her longer scenes with other characters like spock,pavel and sulu because we only get like little mentionings of dinner and stuff. i just think it would be better to have coversations with her guy friends that are longer and stuff so were not just getting Rose and jim. but other then that i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!
claireluvzu chapter 22 . 6/17/2012