Reviews for My Friend, The Zombie
catwowmen chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
should have made a kiss or beck admit to robbie he was attracted to tori it makes more sense or have tori dancing closely with andre and beck being very jealous and jade notices
purplestarr59 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
i really enjoyed this.
BorixxVavan chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Please update this very soon! It's so amazing, I've always loved this particular episode, and you writing an longer, amazing version of it is just like a dream! It's a great story! UPDATE IT SOON PLEASE haha
ToriandBeckForever chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Nithusa chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
nice
maya09 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I love this story so far. I'm enjoying it and I wish Jade would leave so we could just have Bori. Oh, for the record, you used "buy" instead of "bye". No big on my part, I just don't want grammar whores after you.
BigStuOU chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
And so the small romantic bit of Bori comes to an end. :(. I did really like the chapter though, very cute!
Nithusa chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
amazing fanfic!
BigStuOU chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
(Swoon). This chapter was pure perfection and the exact reason why I ship Bori. I just love them together, they make each other better and isn't that what all partners should do for each other. It is just such a shame that Beck will not act on his feelings...maybe in the future of the show.
ToriandBeckForever chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
AntiThalico chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I love this story...its about finally falling right?

That money is a worth of fame if you didnt earn you dont deserve it
BigStuOU chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This was a great chapter. Beck was so sweet when he was trying to console Tori. Great job!
KearaKoala201 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Awsome story I love the idea. very well writen.
BigStuOU chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Awwww, bummer...I thought this was going to be a Beck/Tori love story. Oh well, I will definitely continue reading because I really enjoy your writing and a Bori friendship story is better than nothing.
ToriandBeckForever chapter 2 . 4/5/2012