Reviews for A Little Curiosity Never Hurt Anybody
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad to see Ekho, Deacon, and Kad's character development growing. That last line was superb. Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
laloga chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Yay! You're back! :D Also...holy moly! Mythosaurs? That's awesome! Love how Ekho is determined to take home a pet of *some* kind, and how her cousins are totally against it: *Kad cleared his throat trying to find his voice. "You can't take them home," he finally managed to get out.*

The tension as the kids faced the mythosaurs was very well-done, and I really was worried they were in trouble for a minute!

*So* loving the direction this is heading...won't Mom and Dad be "excited" to see what the kids found in the forest? ;)

I'm so glad you updated! I didn't want to bug you, but I worry when I don't see updates from folks in a while...

Keep up the great work! :D
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Super cute, Iam sure buir will love the new pet.
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ekho is so adorable; I wonder where her curiosity will take her in the next chapter! This is a very good intro :D
SerendipityAEY chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter! Ekho is so much fun to follow around :)
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I really like this story. You have me intrigued with this girl Ehko.
laloga chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Aww! Loving to see the kids exploring! Ekho is delightfully feisty - I love her attitude towards the boys...go get 'em, girl! ;)

I enjoyed their illicit foray into the woods, and the subsequent animal encounters. Wildlife is one of those things that feels skipped over in Star Wars in lieu of flashy space-battles, so it was nice to see it portrayed here.

FYI, I think the doc manager left out a word here: "... his big black, bold eyes almost as if peering into her *should,* she could never hunt one." It happens to everyone. :)

Fun chapter! :D
Jess Marylin chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Those kids are gonna be in big trouble when the 'elders' find out what they're up. Great chapter again!

What about the other couples in the Republic Commando novels? Fi and Parja, Cov and Ruu, Corr and Jilka? Do they have kids too? What about the rest of the boys? Have any of them settled down yet?

Anywho, great chapter, like I said. Can't wait for the next update!
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lovely seeing all of the kids a bit more grown up! Ekho's curiosity is a lot of fun - I reckon it'll get her into trouble, one way or another. ;)

Loved the baking scene with Bella and Ekho! Poor Fives, though, being unable to talk about Echo. I hope he manages to talk about his brother, one day.

Great start! :)
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A good start to another great story!
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ekho is so sweet! Great start for her. Her bond with her mother was nice to see, and just a touch of sadness with the memory of her namesake :) Very nice!