Reviews for Photo Album
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I don't know if you're still taking requests, but maybe when Carlos was walking in the streets at night after an argument with James, he gets jumped and raped and ends up being in the hospital, but nobody knows how he got in there, and he would only open up to one boy? You can choose who. Maybe James?
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love the Kenlos bromance! Poor carlitos!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I love how Kendall always wants to help Carlos by himself... It's so cute! :)

But those stupid bullies... How could they say that to someone like Carlos? How could they say that to ANYONE! Stupid. They are bastards.

Enough with my hatred rant. I loved this! :)
kelseyp16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ohh! I love carlos fanfics! Can I have a fanfic were carlos gets sick one weekend when mrs. Knight and katie are away. So its up to logan, kendall and james to take care of him. But carlos doesn't get any better, he just gets worse and when mrs. Knight and katie get home they see how weak and sick he is and they take him to the hospital and find out he has phemonia.

Please pick mine!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Okay, so you don't know the rules. That's cool. Let me help. When you click on "publish" you will see a line that says "rules and guidelines". Under that, there is a part that lists "Entries not allowed". And under THAT is a 5-point list.

Basically, this is considered "interactive" because you are speaking to the readers and asking them to help you with your story. It is also an "announcement" and an "author's note". That's a lot of violations. Overall, it's in violation because it is NOT a story. You can't post non-story stuff as complete chapters.

Before you argue that lots of other people do this . . . Yes, you're right. And they get reviews and PMs reminding them of the rules. And then they get their stories taken down, and sometimes get their accounts taken away.

Fanfiction is just that: FICTION. Stories. Not author's notes and announcements and requests for ideas. Those things belong in forums or on your profile page.
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
hi, what about if they were in a concert and or hockey game when a fan and or other team gets mad at carlos for some reason and then attacks and and no one could do anything fast enough and he had to be brought to the hospital the only thing tho is tht they didnt know if he would make it(which he would :D) and then feelings come out from one of the boys to him and he felt the same?...just a suggestion plz tell me what you think :)
Starstruk97 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hey guys this is Starstruk97, i didn't know how to reply while signed on so I'm doing it like this.

Anon's I am sorry, but I didn't know about those rules! I'm relatively new to story writing here so, sorry! This is not a contest though, this STORY is a collection of one shots! I will use most, if not everyones prompts. I am not looking for the best! SO THIS IS NOT A CONTEST! I don't see what I have done wrong! This will be a story, a collection of one shots! Jeez! If you don't like these things, don't read them! I clearly state what this story is in the summery!

Also, you say I'm breaking the rules, You swearing at me is REAL abuse! So its a two-way street. Keep your thoughts to yourself, and get over it please.

And for all my reviewers and follower of this story, in case It is deleted or something because of "rule-breaking", I Have recorded all your prompts and who sent them in, in a Word document. So I will create another story/stories for your prompts! Don;t worry I am smart and will work around it.

Thanks for all the prompts and NICE reviews!

Starstuk97 xoxo
reported as abuse chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Not sure if you know this but this posting is against the posting rules...non story content. You have been reported to .
cookielover101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yay! I love things like this!

How about one where Carlos got stood up by his date (I know you said no dates but maybe you can please start it as him leaving from the place they were supposed to meet...?) Yeah and so it's raining and he gets hit by a drunk driver and gets really hurt? But ends up ok! Please?

And don't worry about that douche "anon" down there. I personally just think he or she just goes around and looks for contests or things like this.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this!
paigygirl15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
How about one were carlos gets beat up by a bully because he's latino. At first it started out as name calling but then the bully got really mad at carlos and beat him up. Kendall james or logan could save him and the bully runs but james and kendall teach him a lesson. Please pick mine! Can't wait to read the storys, I love carlos agnst!
paigygirl15 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yay! Can you write one where Carlos gets really sick and Kendall looks after him because James is out on a date with a girl and Logan is... in the library or something? I hope you use it. Please and thank you. Oh! And if you want a Kogan bromance one-shot, you can leave me a review on my one-shot collection. I only have one up, so, yeah... Thank you!

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Unbelievable. Another one of these f*cking contests.

What part of "no non-story or interactive" don't you get? Theses things are not allowed. Please stop posting them.
Baxxie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oooh, I love Carlos angst requests ;)

How about a story on how he got that metal plate in his head? Maybe it happened during a hockey game, where the opponents got too rough and two players slammed him full force into the boards.

I'll try to come up with more, but looking forward to reading the stories :)

Love, Baxxie
vikwhis13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
oooooh! can't wait to read what's gonna happen in this! A good one might be of Carlos having nightmares about a past bully from Minnesota. Like it could really be freaking him out ) just a thought! And thanks for mentioning Jarlos bromance day! _ You sir, are awesome!