Reviews for His Butler, Attractable
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
jus lovly _
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
:) What a great one-shot.
blackfirefox987 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i really like it. it was really hot but cute at the same time. well done
Freddy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice. Only a few suggestions, more discriptive details, more foreplay and the term 'family jewels' is a reference not everyone will understand. Happy writing.
oneforfall chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
DUDE! that's so cute! I love this story.. but you should have made them confess in the end though (about their feelings) *thinks for a minute to check* or did I just miss that?

but anyway... check your sentences next time.. some made me read twice. I know that you're in this super excited and erotic trance as you wrote this down but dont forget to review your work!

and I guess I'm not too used to reading in present tense (was it?). But I still love your story!
UnCon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
LOVED IT! lol the last line was kinda sad though because it shows an end

regardless that was great
SekushiPurinsu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LOL i didnt know Sebby could do such things...i loved it!
Magic-Shipping chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*Crii* So...lemony But t'is cute at Le same time. Is a perfect, Si?
Sebas-chan001 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hot hot hot! Ga suki! I loved the fact that Sebastian was outside his room the entire time. Funny stuff. :)
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I liked it :3
Freekness chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Well that all i got to say except for... Oh Yeah... HOT! XD (You get a cookie for the awesome story!)
promocat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
more one shots & more long stories(about ciel & sebastian of course!)
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
*clapping* yay! It was amazing!

Cain: hai very good

Jarick: . *has his ears covered*

YDA: don't mind Jarick he isn't a fan of Yaoi so he is currently trying to block out the images. Anyways awsome story sissy!