Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Love the story
hadesgate51 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
call me insane that was cute. :3
ChibiAyane chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
LOL, Oh, you should continue this. Just add another chapter with a scene for the next day or something.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
wow first Grimm fanfic Ive read and i love it! and your work!
CheekyEskimo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh that was really really good. There definitely needs to be more of this pairing.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"I have a magic mirror." That is the most hilarious thing ever. Excellent story, wildly entertaining!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I think I need to run into a walk in icebox because if that wasn't hot...then nothing is
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Renard has the best lines in this, I could totally imagine him saying them! Awesome job and I too read this at work, definetely made my afternoon more exciting!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
LOL ZOMG I soo love this fic. Eeeeeeee! YUMMM! _
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved it! Had the perfect amount of description
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great job!
lll chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
*laughed so hard almost shit my pants* ok I seriously should NOT have read this at work... my boss only walked past behind me alot... lol. We are actually allowed to read when it's dead, work at a call centre and sat's are dead dead dead, but wow veyr naughty! lol. I liked the whole mirror, it was pretty awesome. Would have been a bit happier if Nick had been a bit less of a slut and only got it on with Renard, but hey beggers can't be choosers.
Arathelia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OOh, so I bet Renard has experience with the damnable pervy mirror, eh? Being it has his royal family crest and all on it.

But I love how you got all three of them together! Very hot.
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LOVE IT. The mirror is a HILARIOUS character! I can think of it being Juliet's voice, only ADDING to the lust of the story! thank you.