Reviews for Unexpectedly Spoken
dramionelove chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
sequel please!
the lola chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ooh this was wonderful! I love that you didn't write absolutely everything so we could imagine it for ourselves, and I thought Hermiones muttering to herself was ever so in character - exactly how I'd imagine her. I could really feel how torn and confused she was here, and I really liked this. Well done :)
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Poor Hermione. I like how you have her trying to deny her emotions, but she really does need to stop lying to herself. I think that this was fairly well written. Good job. :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Too bad we never got to see Draco's reaction to this little conversation. I completely imagined him jumping out at the last possible minute and startling her with his love, but I'm glad you didn't tread the often troden cliche path. Needless to say I liked this, and how she couldn't really even believe herself. Good good job.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was really interesting. I don't really read Dramione a lot because most of them are horribly-written and cliche, but yours was actually good. It was well-written, first of all - I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, and also, the whole idea of this made sense. It flowed very nicely, also, and I like how you repeated the pebble-skipping throughout almost all the fic. You also managed to approach Dramione without it being very cliche - I haven't read a oneshot like this, so good job on that as well. My only criticism is that it could have used a little more background - why is Hermione not with Ron? How did she go from enemies to 'acquaintances' with Draco Malfoy? - and things like that. But overall, you did a great job on this oneshot!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Before I begin I must tell you I really really do not like Dramione. That being said, you did a great job with this. I think one of the reasons I don't like the pairing is that I don't think Hermione would ever fall for someone who called her a mudblood and the fact that you addressed that here makes this realistic and makes me think maybe it could happen. Especially since this whole thing is of her trying to tell herself she doesn't really love him. I love how she let's Pansy get to her. And then at the end where she's finally starting to admit it to herself that she really does have feelings for him. "And it doesn't hurt at all. Not one bit." I love that dialogue. Overall this is really well done. Good job!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aw, poor Hermione. Denial isn't healthy on her...