Reviews for Really, It's Just a Cold
Saphirabrightscale chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Please update this story! It's really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
MORE! if you are going to do more
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Is the story over?
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is so awesome! What a wonderful story! :) I love sick Once-ler! PLEASE tell me you are going to update this soon?! I want to find out what happens next!
azed chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OR ELSE...can't think of anything right now. But just write the next chapter OK?
Misspower200 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Total coincidence: I'm sick too. - I had to check this out because of that and... This is really good! Love it so far. :D (awwwwww Pip! So adorable! :3) Poor Once ler. Gonna keep on reading! Something's goin' on... :D
Sage chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
NO WAY YOU UPDATED IVE BEEN KEEPING TEACK OF THIS SINCS FOREVER THIS Is my FAVORITE FANFICTION I CAN EVEN TYPE IM SO EXCITED JUST THANKS FOR UPDATINF
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I came back to reread this story, and to my surprise, there's an update. I really like this story. _
I'm kind of curious what the note said.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
YAY you continued! And this chapter's sweet. In a sarcastic way, but it's sweet. D
America'sHat chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
You updated! Yes! Thank you! This is a great story, I really like it! I will excitedly await the next update!
Fictional.Insanity chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I have really enjoyed this story so far! X3
I've never liked Oncie's mama. She is just such an ass!
At least Brett and Chett had enough sense this time around to know when something needs to be done (in this case, Once-ler needing to be cared for to get better).
Looking forward to the next update! ;)
AMANDATHEPANDA chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
please continue!
CaelanWorld chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I know it's been 6 months but I really hope you continue with this story. After watching the Lorax last night I realized I wanted more back story about the Once-ler's interactions with the Lorax and his time spent in Truffula land. This story was exactly what I needed! A friendship fic :D So I hope you come back soon because you are a talented writer and The Lorax fandom needs good writers with original ideas like you!
lovesnow3 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Please update as soon as you can I want to know what happens! But rally good story I love the once-let's point of view and pipsqueaks it really cute.
NameAiri-chan chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Please write more! I've been reading this since you started writing it and I'm disappointed to see it ended here! Another POV from Once-ler would be great! What's he thinking about when he wakes up to find his brothers there taking care of him?