Reviews for Big Time Adventure
Lily chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
You should seriously continue this awesome story and I've been waiting for like two months for the 12th chapter but you still haven't write PLEASE continue your amazing story!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
I read this about 2 months ago or so. I just wanted to let you know that I am here whenever you post the next chapter and I'm very excited. :) Hope this gives you some encouragement and you will update.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
I promise ill be the for the next chapter! Excited for august now! :)
Ukelelegirl chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Hi! I usually don't read big time rush fan fictions! I wonder why because I LOVE YOUR STORY! I just have a question:what color is Ambers hair? I totally forgot!
Dana2184 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
8 hours later and i finally finished reading it. other things came up throughout me reading it but i LOVED IT! it was soooo cute and funny! i diffinetly like the part where they hound her about her and kendall and my fave part has to be fall out boy. that was just amazing and funny to read! i seriously cant wait to read more! :) keep up the good work

ps. thanks for the awesome shout out! your amazing!
ljean433 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Awesome chapter! It was all going good, and then the boys decide to jump in and throw off the interview. :D Honest, I didn't make the connection between the episode and this chapter until they were in the closet. Yes, I'm kind of slow. :) I love how they just carry her out and the Fall Our Boy part was great too. So, at first we've had a lot of Kendall, and now we're leaning towards James. Interesting how this is turning out. :) Great work, hope you get those reviews!
ClockworkArtist chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
So I just finished reading the new chapter and i LOVED it as usual! cant wait for the next update :)

P.S. this is StarAlchemist25 i just changed my name alittle while ago :)
Dana2184 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
once i again i loved it! its really good. and i cant wait for the next one... :) keep up for the good work..

oh you should have dillon come in one and have him take katie to the movies. you know the one about kiss & tell and jo and kendall fight over which girl for carlos to take. and then james ruins katies date...
ljean433 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Come on, the ending wasn't that bad :) I'm glad you did the whole 'time skip' thing cause I have to admit that having Amber in casts and braces is a tad bit annoying. Poor Kendall, but I have to wonder if Katie and Mr. Bitters brought Amber into their little 'Live Drama'. For example, after Jo and Kendall's one-minute date Kendall and Amber run off to the studio, I can imagine Katie and Bitters narrating their little "flirtationship" (for lack of a better word). Did any of that make sense? :) Anyways, another great chapter and I appreciate the speedy update. Adios!
Dana2184 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
i LOVED it! and i loved all the twist and turns! it sucks that she broke her leg twice. and i totally saw that kiss coming whether it was in this chapter or not! i so cant wait to find out what happens next :) keep up the good work!

and wow i cant even write that much!
ljean433 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Well that was very unexpected. :) Leg breaking, room burning, and of course the kiss. I had to go back and reread that part to make sure I wasn't just hyped up on brownies. Well, James got his kiss, just not in the ideal way. Anyways, I love Mrs. Knight. She's great and I think the club should include Mrs. Garcia, Mrs. Diamond, and Mrs. Mitchell. Although, Mrs. Diamond probably hasn't had to deal with the craziness as much. Great chapter, get some sleep, and embrace the fact that summer is around the corner :D (I know I am, I just finished my last major test and school is almost over.) Glad I can help, bye!
Dana2184 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
holy cow! 18k? thats alot. I cant even write that much! how did you keep interest long enough to do that! and I loved how you had her to talk all of the guys! and i was so right when i said that james is inndous - thats not how you spell the word XP I really loved it and the songs! and and i cant wait to find out what happens next :) keep up the good work
ljean433 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
That WAS a long chapter! :) I love it. Carlos and Amber's moment was great and I would waste time watching that. Logan reminds me of my friends, they know me way too well, it's almost scary. And i have to say that I feel bad for James, not a good way to be rejected by a girl :). and finally, Kendall. Gotta love that boy :D
ClockworkArtist chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love this story! i love how Amber is so strong and confident but she is also not afraid to express her fears or nrevousness. I also like how the guys cleaned up the room for Amber and when she said that she was questioning whether to yell at them for going to through her suitcase and Carlos says " we're nosey but not THAT intrusive." i thought that was so funnny. there are soooooooooooooooo many funny things said in this story by alot of characters i was almost reduced to tears at some points.

P.S. i really hope Amber and Kendall become a couple but thats just my opinion.
ljean433 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
I knew trouble was coming as soon as they picked up the pillow :) Great chapter, I love the song. One of my favorite things about fan fiction is that it introduces me to a lot of new music. Sorry, short review this time. It's not even 10pm yet and my 'creativeness' hasn't kicked in :D