Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love love loved it! Would love to read more about these characters but really appreciated it as a stand-alone piece as well. Well done!

Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I LOVED this!
withany chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yeah, like you'd want to change that face!

This was sweet, thank you. It definitely feels like a beginning rather than a one-shot. Please continue...
Detochkina chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This story has so much hope. For our future, for machines not prevailing, but being by our side, serving higher purpose. So well done!
sisik chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I just cant believe you end it there, your story feels like it's only beginning and I mean it in a good way.

I loved your characters, the dialogue, the technical data about the world and the ship, and most of all the connection between your Bella and Edward. She is so closed off in the beginning and I didn't believe she would warm up to Edward, but you made the relationship feel real, even though he wasn't.

I really wish you would continue this story, it feels like there is so much left to tell, and so many explanations for the mysterious Edward glitch.

thank you so much for sharing, I can't wait to find out who you are and read your other stories

I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes I'm not a native English speaker.
texasbella chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh wow I loved it so good I wish there was more
earthsista chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great story! And very clever. Love it. 3
SoapyMayhem chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for entering! Very cool! Great job!
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awesome.. loved it...
rubell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
whoever wrote this has to continue! i dont even want to guess if it was one of my writers or not...gonna alert just in case!
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
great job! would love to see this continue!
mmsinful chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Good story. It would be great to get one more chapter to see what happens with these characters.