Reviews for Beyond the Canvas
jazelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
i love your writting!
you maintained the characters so usually go overboard with the romance but you kept the suspense just like the mead would
legalese chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Great story!
jenniturtlez5 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
omg, i loved that chapter so so so much!
What's A Kammel-Monkey chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Very chapters!

3 Kammel
Menshi chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This fic is so cute it hurts.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Loved this chapter, it was soo sweet and cute :D
ciprianoivashkov chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
So cute! Update as soon as u can
Vardi2468 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Ooh. I love this chapter.
Adrian and Sydney are so great together. And your writing is really good; you totally understand any of them.
BlueChoc chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed reading this! It left a warm feeling (:
MoonlightPath666 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Can't wait for the next one! You should make one about Sydney and Adrian agreeing to be friends after everything and failing at it cuz they love each other :)
Mrs. BYG chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
It'd be so great if Adrian and Sydney kiss again and Dimitri has a talk with Adrian about what he should do. I can't wait to read more. I love your story!
VeniVediVici chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Hmm...I'd like to see Adrian and Sydney or Jill and Eddie being tricked into going on a date, or an all-night movie marathon with all the gang. And maybe Adrian does something for Sydney that proves that he's the right guy for her.
VeniVediVici chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Jill's new roommate is the Keeper Angeline, not Evangeline. I wasn't sure if the new name was on purpose or not, but just figured I'd say something. Like you, I'm also a big supporter of the Adrian/Sydney pairing and it makes me a little annoyed when the heroine rejects the hero based on various reasons. I guess she reminds me of Katniss who kept rejecting her feelings for Peeta.
Innovia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Its a really enjoyable oneshot! I feel as if Adrian didn't have enough wit on him, and Sydney seemed too fazed by his lovey-dovey attitude, but that in a way makes it unique and cute-a tad bit untrue to their personalities, but it makes a good fanfic :)
rainy chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Gosh! They r arguing! Love it but pls let them made up with one another.

Update soon pls!