Reviews for Digistuck: Takeru's New Universe
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Note to self: get into the Universe of Homestuck. This story was awesome!
OtakuFantasizer chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Is this completed or still ongoing?
DigiHaunt chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well done I really like it!
BornofStarlight chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I am flailing right now, you don't even know.

I was SO excited to find this. And it was perfect. You are perfect. Perfect story omg.

Sorry, I'm incoherent now because of reasons.

333

Thank you. My childhood just came crashing to the fore to merge beautifully with my current obsession.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
... You have my attention...
My only complaint is that Hikari isn't a hero of light. I mean, Jegus, it's her frigging name!
Klawaw chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This was.

This was amazing. I'm not sure how else to put it. You captured the titles and the characters so well and just the way you wrote it. And how he remembers and how his power worked and the meeting with the canon kids.

Oh gosh I love you and this 3
Farla chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This works surprisingly well. You do a good job of having their session mirror how things work in the show - kids in over their heads but doing better at working together than most players seem to manage.
Musical Darkness chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Wow. Wow. I'm speechless.

I can see this happening, and it's a very good idea. I typically avoid stories that are in-progress, but this has me hooked. I love how you distinguish between homestuck!TAKERU and digimon!Takeru. The relationships homestuck!TAKERU has established are strong, and both Takeru's feelings are apparent. The meeting of Takeru and the asteroid kids made me both sad and happy, mixing the aged parts of both teams with their personalities interacting with what's left of Takeru's innocence. All in all, a fabulous first 2 chapters! I'm looking forward to the rest.
Alex T. Wallman chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This gave me a major case of the Feels, my good fellow. The entire time I had my Feels face on… it was kind of like playing Katawa Shoujo through to the ending of any route… well that's an exaggeration but you catch my drift right? This is really, really good.

And rather heartwrenching.

Good job…
NeoDarklight chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oh wow! I never thought this would update again! This was a pleasant surprise! And only several hours after what I am assuming is the EOA of the current Homestuck Arc. Is this going to have more updates in the future?
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is pretty good. I love how you emulated the Homestuck writing style, but that also brings in some trouble. has rules against stories in the second person. (

I really hope this doesn't get deleted, though. I really liked it, and I would love to see this expanded and elaborated.
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Are ou going to expand on this? Like have sburb effect the sigiworld or something? That would be amazing! I still love this either way. Keep up the good work!
Yousha chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Congratulations, you have just gained all of my feels, all of them. Now what do you wish to do with them? make me feel some more?

Alright i'll stop that but seriously .. TT A TT TAKERU! you have taken my Fav Char, stuck him into one of my Fav Comics, and made me almost cry, damn you sburb. Needless to say that i really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing this XD!
NeoDarklight chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow. It's about time someone did a digistuck fic. Why didn't I notice this sooner? Anyways, you did a great job on this one.