Reviews for Into the Night
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Sigh don't evil just give up? a feeling,kikyo didn't want to hurt the first place.

I'm so happy that Kimi gave Sesshomaru Rin back. They really deserved to be together and raise that pretty little girl together. I wonder though, was she pregnant again? It's just funny how he knew they'd gang up on him eventually , even if it was the most innocent way :-)

I must admit, I thought Sessh lived through all that and was a single father. Then came she was just the apparition. That is until she was able to pick Emi up. :-)

Continued to write, I'll be looking for more!
Taraah36 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
:-(((((( they didn't listen to Kimi... Only if they listened to Kimi...
Taraah36 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Omg! No! What happened! Rin! Omg please be okay! What happened how did she summon Sesshomaru? She's not marked or was she that whole time?
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Oh yea now you call him..
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Oh no... Rin...that baby has nothing to do with you bitch leave it alone!

Sesshomaru idiot and Rin your no better!
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
She's prego!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
monica raye isaa chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
That was amazing.I totally cried the 10th chapter
Esther Clemmens chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
No fair! You made me cry. It was truly beautiful and I just love Emi trying to bury Jaken! That was too funny!
Esther Clemmens chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
LOL The best man and the groom want to kill each other, the bride can't stop barfing, and the maid of honor has her head in outer space! This is gonna be the funniest wedding ever!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
ha ha i figuered ur little mystery w it be naraku but alas no mater how evil he is i will forever love him ps. love the story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
u fucking bastard it is fucking midnight how dare u leave me on a cliff hanger
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
omg ur birthday is the same as my dogs
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
wow thats deep
VaMpIr3 pRiNc3sS chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Dear Lord. Lol I was on an emotional roller coaster through this whole story. Mainly I was Irratated at Sesshomaru. Stupid Ice Prince. Haha. I cried my eyes out the last chapter. First Rin dies. Than Sesshy trys to kill himself. Than their at at a grave which I thought was Rins and its turns out a minute later SHE'S ALIVE! Again, I cried for each one of those. Lol happy ending though. Or is it?! I really loveed this story. Hope you do a sequel. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »