Reviews for Just Another Average Tuesday
BluAsh54 chapter 15 . 6/8
Awesum! :D but, by the way, Twilight's house is not a store, she does not sell books, it is called the Golden Oaks library, not "Books and Branches". And... Rainbow dash... Gay? Ah, that's... Kinda... Wierd. I mean, I know it's a popular ship, but... It really kinda ruins anything between anyone involving those two.
BluAsh54 chapter 12 . 6/7
I love this shit.
BluAsh54 chapter 11 . 6/7
Sure. :/ that kinda contradidcts, but what the hell, why not! :)
Syphon Aura chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Abso-fucking-lutely loved it.
Awesome kid chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
Keep writing this book is the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my life
adhdluke chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
so yeah. i just realised you couldnt possibly reply to me since i forgot to sign in on that last review i wrote as the guest.
excuse me while i slap myself
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
okay now seriously... did you seriusly just stop there? why? i loved this story! it is the best ive read in a long time! i did abandon a story once, but that was on the first chapter and all it was was basically an elongated verson of: guy wakes up in middle of night. portal opens up. guy gets sucked through. end of chapter.
you can see why i ended there.
i hated it. the story sucked and i am still ashamed i am to lazy to take it down. its a pile of shit. end of story.
but this story is great. probably the best one i can possibly remember. please, if you can even read this, please at least reply and tell my why you quit. it saddens me so much when people quit uploading. youtuber, writer, artist (fuck you pokehidden) etc. it is almost nauseating when i see very active people just quit. i always wonder why they quit. low self-esteem over the story? sick, died, school, what?
im gonna look back at this and slap myself for writing this review at midnight.
please reply
Rediron101 chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Are you gonna update?
Rediron101 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
This story never gets old.
Blade chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
UPDATE IT FOR F***S SAKES!
Rediron101 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Yea man this is truly a piece of art! I would favorite it if I could.
Rediron101 chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
AND WOOOOO! Another chapter reread.
Rediron101 chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Yup. YOURE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS NAJEE! And he's freaking good at stories!
Rediron101 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014