Reviews for I Promise
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hey I was wondering if your gonna follow up with this story cause I'd like to see if it has anything about her having the baby
bigtomato chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Do duh stanky legg R0fl, Lol song is so old :P
duchesslynn4 chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Amazing Ending! Can't wait for the sequel! :D
WildDev13 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Ahsoka has become a Knight. :) but i hope her relationship with Jason and Lux doesnt affect her plus i hope Ahsoka goes with Jason at the end. Cant wait 4 the sequel. :)
Wolf2 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Nice ending to the story.
AVP5 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Nice ending well done and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for the story bye.
SwatB2 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Awesome ending, well done.
SwatB2 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Somebody's in pain, nuff said.
Desuka Kira chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Hello, I've been following this story since the beginning, and while I do love the new perspective compared to most Romance plots for Star Wars, I'd still like to point out a few discrepancies I have about the story.

1. The Code. The Jedi do not forbid love, and in fact, aside from a few radicalists within the Order, most Jedi approve of romantic feelings. What the code forbids is 'Attachment', which is the beginning of Obsession. And in this Fanon, you border on Obsession with Ahsoka's feelings for Jason. As Master Yoda would say:

Attachment leads to Obsession, Obsession leads to Loss, Loss leads to Sadness, Sadness leads to Anger, and Anger leads to the Dark Side.

2. The Pregnancy. I'm sorry to say, but it's just not possible to have a situation where a pregnant Jedi would not be exiled. Pregnancy is an Attachment on several levels, physically, mentally and emotionally. It would be far too risky, especially in the time period of the Star Wars Universe you're representing where Sith roam the Galaxy relatively unchecked. She would be forced to choose between the baby or the Order.

I don't mean to discourage, only guide. Inaccuracies such as these ruin the feeling of the story, as it strays from the canon that we as Fanon writers try to mimic.
Wolf2 chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Wow she certainly has a lot to do now that she is awake. Cool chapters. Can't wait for next update.
AVP5 chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Oh man if she cheats on jason...that will be bad update when you have time please.
WildDev13 chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
okay i feel bad 4 lux, but at the same time hes crazy. i hope ahsoka goes with jason b cuz shes havin jasons child and hes a lot better than lux. Update Soon. :)
WildDev13 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
i feel sry 4 jason what a horrible memory of him losin his mom :,(. Update Soon.