Reviews for Just Five Minutes
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 1/25
Interesting story. I really love the heart to hearts!
Vie chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I just finish reading this entire story and I loved it. The dialogues were on point and it's great to read a DP story that doesn't read like an elementary school child wrote it; it's extremely mature! I loved DP as a child and still love it. I figured I was one of few people who liked Danny paired with Valerie. I like Sam but she and Danny were best as friends; I'd preferred her and Tucker over her and Danny! I just loved the way you wrote Sam's chapter. Honestly, I think your words that Danny spoke to Sam is how Danny felt on the show. I always thought he played clueless to Sam's feelings for him was because he loves her only as a friend and nothing more so with him acting lost it was his way to let her know that he wasn't interested. But, tptb wanted a Sam/Danny ship which I was totally against and couldn't get into. So thanks for writing this. My only hope is that you continue this story! If I had known this story existed, I'd of probably hounded you until you finished! :-)
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I actually like a bit of Danny/Valerie. Just a bit. I hope u update soon!
Cookiedemkn212 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Wow, this was really well done and put together. I absolutely loved it.
Awesome job. :)
Shadow Trash chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Please Continue Writing :)
WithAnAngel chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Loving it! So brilliantly well put together, its truly a great way to end the first part. I sort of feel bad for Sam, but at the same time I think you were right with the way Danny explained it. After Phantom Planet it seemed that she only liked Danny because he was something special, something unique. She didn't really seem to like him when he was just normal plain Danny. I feel that for them to have a good and healthy relationship she should accept his decisions and be supportive of whatever he chooses even if he chooses not to be the hero. Why should what she wants be more important than what he feels is necessary? I don't know, that's just the way I feel about it. Maybe it's because I never really liked Sam to begin with, I always thought Danny could do better.

Can't wait to see what you bring us for the next couple chapters!
WithAnAngel chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Sounds great so far! I'm really excited about this story, the storyline seems concrete an I'm happy to find an author who is willing to update more often :-)
Your writing is also very clean and organized, and your grammar is fantastic (It bothers me sometimes reading a story that bounces between tenses).

Just a quick couple of questions, though. How old are they all supposed to be here? Because of the mention of sex in the first chapter, I'm picturing them about 17. Also, is this supposed to be sorta AU?

Can't wait to see what you bring us!
AnnaAdelmeister chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
This is an amazing fic. There are seriously not enough DannyxVal stories out there! I hope that you didn't abandon this story, because I love it! Your writing style is great, and your characterization is spot on!
Illuso chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm dying for the next chapter! If I wait much longer I'll be a ghost!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Dude! Dude, this is seriously awesome! YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS! PLEEEZZZZ! :'(
ghostanimal chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I'm dying to see the rest
ghostanimal chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I haven't reviewed in forever, but great characterization of a somewhat background character.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
so what u doing next?
Zarianwen chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I'm really loving this story. You do a wonderful job with the characters; I could totally see them actually saying and doing these things.
I particularly loved Danny's and Sam's date. It was genuine and realistic and frankly, I thought, just perfect. Especially when you take into consideration how disappointed Sam was when Danny wanted to be "normal" in Phantom Planet. You did an excellent job realistically making a case for why Danny and Sam wouldn't/shouldn't be together, and you did it without turning Sam into some kind of out-of-character monster.
Valerie's date was great too. I can't wait to see how this story goes!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
*phew* Kind of emotionally draining. Pity it's on hiatus. I look forward to more updates. This is good! - Matsuri