Reviews for Valek's Apprentice
studylvrhailey chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I love the part where he starts to say Valek feels something for Yelena, it made me smile, please post more soon!:)
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
:D
loving it so far, update soon!
poisonlover chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
thanks for updating. i love this story.
plz continue it and update it soon.
BK chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This is good :)
ballpitofdenial chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Great story, please update!
Mabel Lane Fox chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Really enjoying this; awaiting the next chapter .
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
pLESE please pweeeeeeeeazzzzz update. i would greatly appreciate it :)
Sammi chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I'm actually really loving this story! Are you going to stay with canon and make Yelena a Soul-Finder?
poisonlover chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I luv it it's really good.
Plz update fast...don't leave it for to long.

Thanksoxoxoxoxo
guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
hey i relally like this story.
you must continue it. plz update soon.
xoxxoxoxoxo:)

thanx
The Weatherwitch chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
This looks really cool :D
please update soon!
studylvrhailey chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
wow good again!but plz try to get the next chapters up sooon im dying waiting to see what happens next cmon!
studylvrhailey chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
wow nice work i loved it!It actually felt like i was reading maria v snyders work esp. the valek action scene was sooo surreal!keep up the good work
fate in the star chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
great chap i like keep up the good work.

lovez
Harlequin99 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love this so far! it's a story line isn't one I've read in a study fanfic before, and it can offer us fans the answers to what would happen if Yelena did run away with Irys in the books. So well done for that!

I also like how you've added Keaton into the storyline, and how he was being chased is also very similar to what happened with Brazells soldiers and Yelena earlier on in the book. So maybe she had some influence into why Valek stood up for him. But I reckon he would have anyway, he may be an assassin but he isn't that cold hearted to kill a young child for 'petty' crimes (if he'd even done them in the first place)

I'm really looking forward to reading more from this and seeing how this progresses. Please update again soon D