Reviews for Unintended
KiyaTheBanette chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
1: Hetalia FOREVER! 2: Link isnt link without the hat. LINK WILL GET HIS HAT BACK RIGHT!? Cant wait for next chapter.
TheMysticalQ chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
My it's been a long time since I've read this...And a long time since you've updated as well...Been having trouble with writer's block? Or are you just too busy to write now?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
PLZ WRITE MORE!
Kieran-Prince chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Well, I added you on dA (the same username that I have on here). :D

I'm hesitant and curious about the OCs. I'm curious because I want to see how they contribute to Link's quest and such (plus I want to know a little bit more on their past). But, I'm hesitant because most OCs that I've read...aren't that good. But I'm mostly curious.
Kieran-Prince chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
First off, I'm sorry to hear that someone's bothering on how your writing and the length. I know how that feels and I can understand why you're so annoyed.

I don't think that Demise would be the type of demon to FULLY trust anybody. Anyone with the kind of power that he has wouldn't. For one, it would be foolhardy. There is always the chance of someone betraying you or taking advantage of you. So, I can understand why Demise wouldn't trust Ghirahim completely.

Have I ever been flamed? Well, I wouldn't classify it as flaming, but in a way. I was in a similar position to you, someone complaining about the length of one chapter. And basically they said to make my next chapter longer or else. And honestly, I can understand why you're annoyed, because I was annoyed when I read that myself.

Yeah, every reader wants a longer chapter, but there is a saying that I believe in that you fully utilize. Less is more. Your chapters may be short, but you make up for that by putting in small bits of emotion and plot that makes a person want to keep reading. So, I would say don't change a single thing. Do what make you happy at the end of the day.

All I can say is just don't let it get to you. I can understand that you want to snap at the person, but don't let what they're saying get to you. Talk to someone and then just keep doing what you love. I found that just talking about my frustrations to some of my friends made me a little bit calmer.

*sigh* I went off on a tangent XD

Well, I'll end this review and keep on going to the next chapter.
Kieran-Prince chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I'll just review one chapter at a time cause I really don't trust myself to remember everything in the next few chapters and comment on everything.

Awww...poor Link and his hat. I can understand why he's so emotional over his clothing, since his father gave it to him.

On to the next chapter now. :D
FormerAccount chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I like it
Princess Zelda-figure skater chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Cool, good, I'm loving it so far!
Black maid56 chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
no i havent cuz i got no story.

i would do the same thing as debbie. see link's hat nd i will keep it with me, but at the same time look around to see if he is bathing, just to have that little akward moment of being caught naked. XD
Bubbles137 chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
I really like this chapter! I wonder what will go on when Link finds out he has it? Oh, it's too good to guess. Um, yeah, I have been flamed, maybe a couple times bt only because I was accepting them. In my first continuous story a flame was my very first review! And in my second one I won't say they were flames but she just wanted to help me out and she became my beta so she tries to improve me and there are people who review to catch something I notice after I uploaded but you must remember that some flames are just trying to help you become a better writer. But enough of the flame talking, update soon! I think I know where this is heading...
Reviewer chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Can these chapters get any smaller? I thought each chapter would be longer than the previous ones but each chapter is only like 400 words or shorter. People like reading long chapters in stories and long stories. You are pretty much just making this longer than it should be with all the small effort you give in each one. You might as well be lucky that people actually like and review this story.
Bubbles137 chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
What's going to happen next? Oh please update soon!
Kieran-Prince chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Oh snap. Demise is starting to get involved now. I'm surprised that Ghirahim was able to control himself before killing the two other Bokoblins. But I guess that maybe he thought that would be useless since Demise has connections.

I agree with Ghirahim though. Bokoblins don't have any brains. It's all hot air in their heads. XD

As for my favorite movie/anime/show, I'd have to say...Yu-Gi-Oh. It was my first anime and I just love the original to death. It reminds me of my childhood. :D
FatGuy OnFire chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Yay! Remember me? I reviewed five chapters ago? Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I had a lot going on and JUST got caught up with this story! So... I like Full Metal Alchemist and... Spongebob. SHEAH. And, as an after thought, UPDATE! But ya probably already knew I was going to say that, didn't you?

PEACE!
Bubbles137 chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Ghirahim's boss doesn't trust him? Well, he has only been stalking Link so I can see why. My favorite movie is Hunger Games; favorite show is iCarly; favorite anime is Hetalia. Update soon!