Reviews for Being Henry Gale
Torie46 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I have only seen a handful of episodes of "Lost" and most of them are about Ben Linus or have him in it. I do plan to see this episode pretty soon since my library carries this episode and from his point of view that you painted, it sounds interesting
Univarius chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
I just want to congratulate you on what I feel is an excellent story. I'm fairly new to Lost and find Ben so intriguing. You're exploration of Ben's perspective is very well focused and in character that I think that your story will be very much in my mind when I next watch Season 2.
AlexWayne chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
Wow! This was AMAZING! I usually don't read many long stories but this was worth it! It captured his personality so well and really filled in the lines of the show. Brilliantly written. Definitely a favorite!
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
This is beyond brilliant! You've gotten inside Ben's head getting inside his fictional Henry Gale's and yet remaining himself in a manner that amazes me; it's perfect, his thoughts, emotions, planning, manipulating, everything. Every time I watch these episodes now I'm going to be filling in Ben/Henry's thoughts with what you've written in this wonderful work.
WatchingLoft chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
Great story ! I like it so much !

I always wants to know the details the show doesn’t show, and what exactly Ben is thinking when he pretends to be someone else and suffers the pain ! This idea has haunted me for a long long time . And I find the fic today ! I’m really very happy !

It’s really hard to describe my feelings now since English is not my native language . I just want to say it’s a great story .and thank you so much !
Dickensian812 chapter 28 . 4/22/2012
Bravo! Masterfully done, all the way through!
dmf1984 chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Ana Lucia was an interesting character for the short time we knew her. Oh, and the mommy issues.

I need to go back and watch from the beginning of Season 1; I'm sure there are things I missed as I went through all 6 seasons.

Still love Locke and Ben. They are my faves for sure!
Dickensian812 chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
I love Henry's snarky mental commentary!
dmf1984 chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Yeah, this part had to be coming up. I can't say that Michael was ever one of my favorite characters, and they left sooooooooo much unexplained about Walt.

Oh, sorry... !

Still love Ben though.
Dickensian812 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
So many layers upon layers, and you handle them all so well! Wow!
dmf1984 chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
"Special jungle Wikipedia"?

Hee. This is an awesome mental adventure. I just finished Season 6 last night... still processing.
dharma-queen2342 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
I am LOVING this story! So glad you are doing this! :)
Dickensian812 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Brilliant!
dmf1984 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I love that "the Island" is a character too. I'm almost to the end of season 5, so I am working hard to catch up!

Oh Ben. You creepy cutie you.
dmf1984 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Oh Ben. He really did know how to push Locke's buttons, didn't he? Both of these characters are brilliantly written and even more brilliantly portrayed.

Don't tell me what I can't do!

I heart Locke for sure. :-)