Reviews for I Am Tao
mayumi.ako chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I'll be honest, I'm a little bit obsessed with Noblessse Fanfics now. Just a little tiny bit.
I've been obssessed with other Manga/books fanfics before but this is the first time that I've actually satisfied my fanfic craving by writing my own.
A big part of this is because of you actually haha. I'm so happy to read long novella type fanfics, keep up the good work!
Orange Cheetah chapter 65 . 5/25/2015
This is the first time I've read such a long Noblesse fanfic, and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I love the way you kept every one of them in character :D
Shiary chapter 65 . 10/31/2014
Very interesting
Kay Hau chapter 65 . 6/9/2014
THANK YOU! SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Ooooh, so excited! Hints of a sequel! I know you don't have time right now, but I don't care if it's years in the future as long as I can hold the hope that it'll happen someday!

Mark working for the KSA, which means the Organization having an interest there, meaning another possible way for them to dig up info on and corner our beloved heroes, is an awesome idea! So many possibilities!

The Regis scenes were everything I wanted and more! (Not that I wouldn't still love 'more', lol! But I can wait for you to come up with them!) I LOVED the subtle changes to Regis' personality, and am intrigued at his link with Seira being cut - perhaps deliberately as Regis shuts himself off from everyone else? I'm also curious about his apparently obsessive need to clean his room - perhaps a psychological desperation to control his surroundings, or maybe an equally obsessive desire for perfection as far as duties (an extension of his cleaning the living room)? Heh, and I actually am strangely interested in what literature Regis is using to distract himself from reality! Perhaps more 'human' fantasy? Doesn't seem to be actual studying for either the Noble or human worlds, I'd think... Hmm, and wouldn't be surprised if his grades are taking a serious dip (if they were ever even that good?), since I wouldn't think his concentration would be so keen with all the fear, disgust, and probably paranoia filling up his head.

And I'm as bewildered as poor Frankenstein as to which choice would be better, to tell Gejutel or not, and whether he would react as a loving grandfather or an insulted/enraged clan leader, perhaps even taking some of that out on Regis (who we already know is quite used to being insulted and degraded in Gejutel's misguided attempts to make him a strong successor, though that was way back to his first appearance in canon...)?

All that, AND we've got the stage set for some awesome bro-bonding between Regis and M-21. I personally think M-21 would make a wonderful big brother! I'm sure Tao and Takeo would be a great support too, once Regis feels more able to reach out to his 'family'.

Thanks again for an incredible story, and super thanks for this fantastic gift chapter! I'm honored! If/hopefully-When you get to a sequel, you already have all the makings for an AWESOME plot! I plan to be the first reviewer!
Kay Hau chapter 64 . 6/4/2014
Oh, WOW! Just, WOW! What an incredible ending! I had to sign in just to give this a 'proper' review! Sometimes I worry when stories come to an end that the conclusion might not live up to the rest of the story - but this was just beautiful! I absolutely loved this story from start to end and it definitely is keeping its spot in my favorites list!

SO happy you didn't kill off Regis! I love the little brat so much! And maybe the last actual Regis (conscious!) scene was a LONG time ago, but even from the beginning to then to here, our snobby little Noble has come a very, very long way! Your ending was absolutely perfect, with Regis realizing how very little he did understand without having been in the situation, and that he'll never quite be the same again - plus I absolutely love that you made him cry. Personally, I think it was an excellent reminder that he's actually the youngest maturity-wise in our cast, though he doesn't usually act it at all! Seira acting big-sisterly was just icing on the cake!

Um, would it be too selfish to request a fic, even a oneshot, with Regis dealing with the after-affects of this story? Having been an experiment himself and all, lowered to basically a human's toy? That normally impressive pride pretty much shattered? Because that would be awesome.

M-21, Tao, and Takeo also made impressive progress throughout this story, as individuals and as a team with Regis and Seira! It was again wonderful to watch develop! And all the other characters you included (especially Rai and Franky!) were perfectly in-character, with the best possible balance of drama, action, and comedy! Yes! I say comedy, because that ending totally had me giggling!

Ooh, and are you hinting at a possible sequel with that epilogue? No rush if you are, just know I'm sure all your readers - myself MOST certainly - would absolutely LOVE to read it if you ever do!
Kay Hau chapter 63 . 6/4/2014
Whoa! Two chapters in such a short time! Thanks a ton!

Oh no! M-21! Go help him, guys! Though a yippee is in order for Regis hopefully being out of danger! Franky is totally awesome, no ways around it! Take that, Crombel!
Joan chapter 64 . 6/2/2014
Yes, it's a little messy but I like it. Just enough mess to still stir the imagination of us readers.

Good job, good job. ;)
arty chapter 64 . 5/31/2014
Yes, you finally finished. What a great story you have completed. I'm so happy with this accomplishment that my sentences are choppy, but great job!
Anonymous chapter 64 . 5/31/2014
Anon here,
Congratulations on the finished product! Beautiful, beautiful job. I loved every aspect of this story, even if it did take a while to get up and running again, and I thank you sincerely for finishing it how you did. (That is, for not killing Regis) there's something truly satisfying about reading the last chapter of a book that you enjoyed. Hopefully I'll see you again for another one of your amazing stories!
Anon out, PEACE!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 63 . 5/27/2014
I'm relieved Regis doesn't have that chip anymore, but now I'm so worried about M-21! Those poor kids. I hope they all turn out all right. I have to wonder what will be done with the ones that are too far gone.

Thank you for the updates!
Joan chapter 62 . 5/22/2014
Yeah. That took a while. Nothing eventful? I feel impatient. When's the next chapter coming up?
Kay Hau chapter 62 . 5/20/2014
Another great chapter! Ooh, I'm so excited to find out how this is all going to work out! So happy to see Frankenstein in action, and good to know the kids will be alright. Now just Regis and then giving those baddies their just desserts!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 62 . 5/18/2014
This waiting is awful. Poor M-21. I'm so worried about Regis. Can't wait, and hope Frankenstein can fix what Crombell did. Such suspense! Thank you so much for updating! :)
Kay Hau chapter 61 . 3/11/2014
Yay! More Regis! Fight, Regis, fight! Looking forward to seeing what's to come - and yay! A longer story! Thank you!
Joan chapter 39 . 3/10/2014
I find this story fascinating and I can't pull away from it. I just want to correct your mistake in this chapter. I believe it was Detective Kim that you are speaking of, not Detective Lee. :)

Anyway, I look forward to the rest of the chapters. I have to read it after school, though.