Reviews for One of the Few
*write. And I'm talking about chapter 13
I often find myself coming back to this fic and rereading only this chapter. Fantastically written. If you ever right your own book, make sure you let me know
I'm new to the Sherlock universe and after binging on all the episodes and wishing there was more to watch (I guess that's what I get for becoming part of this fandom) I thought I'd read a little fanfic for the first time in my life and this was so well done! The progress of their relationship seemed very natural and realistic (or as realistic as Sherlock in a relationship could be) Great job! Thanks for the great read!
me chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
Wow…the feels…
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Amazing..
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I love the use of candle on the water! It's one of favorite songs and it fits beautifully with the story. I may have teared up a little...
Greenskinnyjeans chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
I love this story so much! You are very good at writing. Keep it up! :)
Ode to a Fangirl chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Oh my goodness! I just read through this story, and it's absolutely amazing! It was so awesome to see the characters and how they handled with what happened, just *aggressively fangirls* I'm not even in this fandom, and this is seriously one of my favorite stories. A million high fives to you.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
I started rocking back and forth out of pure fangirling with this one. All of it was amazing. Fantastic job! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
That. Was. Amazing. I cried at the end AHHH!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Oh my gosh! I just LOVED this! Please right more!
PurpleYin chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
A very interesting scenario for them here.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
The very first time I watched "Sherlock," I had a cold/flu, and it was four in the morning. The show had just started and the characters just grabbed my attention from the moment they opened their mouths. I was hooked. I agree with you on your views of "Elementary." It's just is another police drama in America show. I tried to watch it twice. I will not make that mistake again, no thank you. The characters just don't impress me. I do not care about them. Thank you for writing. And I do like that song you had put in a previous chapter-it just fits. Again, thank you for writing.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Nerves can make you do stupid things. But, you're right, a shower is definitely in order. ... Thank you for the story.
veronnieroo chapter 18 . 8/6/2013