Reviews for Show Me Love
Wolfy Monk chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
I'm so thankful for this story. It's the best K18 tale there is! So glad it exists, my heart is overflowing with gratitude and happiness...of course I'm eager and willing to wait for the sequel all the time necessary, this story totally deserves it. And there's no doubt in my being it'll be as amazing and wonderful as this one.
Thanks again for brightened my day with this reading, I almost didn't go to sleep finishing it. Couldn't look away!
CatAttack6471 chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
I'm gonna be honest I starting tearing up at the end and some other major parts, I can't express how amazing this was, thank you for writing this :)
Ultimate10 chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
This story was very amazing! From start to finish, all of Krillin and 18's interactions seems very realistic and true to how their relationship grew. I really hope there is a sequel because this great story sure deserves it!
D chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
I'm sorry i am writing anonymously but I LOOOOOOVE THIS FANFICS, PLZ MAKE MOOOOOR!
Paleotoons chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
I absolutely adored this story from start to finish. You did a spectacular job filling in what happened between those years from when Android departed from Krillin to when they got together and had Marron, all while keeping them so in character and making their developed relationship seem natural. This is my canon now, loved this story so much! Great work, keep it up!
SuperWG chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
Yea, the lemon part was a little underwhelming. Krillin seemed very easily excited. The scene wasnt thst hot, but I figured you did that because she said she never did it before.

Otherwise the chapter was great.
SuperWG chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
Actually invoked some emotions from me with that chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
I wish you would continue this and show the scenes of their marriege and what happens after the proposal but still,,,, that was one of the best K18 fanfic's i've ever read,,, K18 is my favorite couple in DB and you just awestruck me with brilliant writing,,, well done sir, well done
MariSkep chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
This was so sweet. Thank you for the read
The Imaginatrix chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
I read the whole chapter and you're lucky this sentence is coherent because GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OTP.

(Actually I have a million otps but this is one of them. :D)

I'm glad they both admitted their feelings, although I don't think 17 and Yamcha should be in a room together. They'd become besties and drive everyone else nuts.

And that moment when 18 was THIS CLOSE to Krillin and then FLEW AWAY made me just go COME ON.

But it's okay now, since the end of the chapter had them meeting up again. :D
The Imaginatrix chapter 7 . 5/3/2017
SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEEEN! I usually write their names as numbers but when one must squeal, one needs letters and capital ones at that. :D

I trust you by this point, and I know this fits into canon, so they'll be happily together soon. :)

I liked how Krillin gave 18 the music player, as it's been one of those sweet things that connected them throughout this fic. Also, DAT HUG. 3
The Imaginatrix chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
Awww, the interactions were nice in this chapter. And more sads, but that's only to be expected. Goku was a big part of everyone's lives.
The Imaginatrix chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
FLUUUUUFFIIIIIEEEEEES.

I particularly liked the image of 18 listening to Krillin's music in his absence. That was really sweet and it's a good way to show how she is softening.

I was wondering when we'd see little Goten being born. That was such a sweet scene, and also full of feels.

And awwwww, Krillin falling asleep next to 18 on the roof was so cute! :D
The Imaginatrix chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
Well, Roshi totally asked for that. :D

Poor 18. Where the hell are you, 17? Your sister is worried about you!

Krillin sweetie, you have to tell her at some point. This isn't something you can just keep secret forever, especially if you're living in the same house.

It's interesting to realise how much 18 didn't know about the events surrounding her awakening. Seeing it all laid out like this is really interesting. It's not something I thought about when watching DBZ as a girl.
The Imaginatrix chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
I'm glad that I didn't have to wait like five chapters for her to stay with him. I really liked this chapter. :)