Reviews for Show Me Love
Lover of Pokemon chapter 15 . 6/19
wow. I just spent 4 hours reading this. don't ask me how I managed it, but I assure you that I read every word. this was quite well done. I'm personally going to treat this as how Krillin and Android 18 got together. Now, just a thought: maybe make a oneshot about how they reunite after they both pass away? (in Dragon Ball GT, which I'm not sure is canon after Dragon Ball Super's release, they state in the final episode that Pan, Goku's granddaughter, is the only remaining Z-Fighter-I don't know for sure if Android 18 counts, but I'm pretty sure she does) anyway, I'm looking forward to your next chapters in Nursery Rhymes!
anon chapter 15 . 6/2
i really enjoyed it alot thanks
Will chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh oh oh my gosh. This is the most beautiful fanfic I have ever read. This is pure art. I have waited so long for an ending so good like this. There are so many good things about this. The feels in this fanfic brought me to almost tears, I love love love this fanfic. I thank you sooo much for creating this masterpiece. I could go on and on about this, but I won't. I just want to say thank you for a fanfiction this amazing, this beautiful, and I will continue to read it for many years on, to make me feel warm about love, and what true love is. I am fangirling over this waaay to much, but this is just beautiful, I cannot thank you enough.
Will chapter 15 . 3/6
Oh my gosh! I have been waiting so long for this ending! Thank you so much! I am fangirling way too much over this, but this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and the ending was sooo good, thank you so much for making this.
Mailrebel chapter 15 . 1/16
Wow...I have so many things to say! Where to start...?

Just recently, I finished rereading the entire Dragon Ball series. While I was reading, I somehow ended up coming to the conclusion that Krillin and 18 were my favorite couple! Well, it was not like DB had the best couples anyway, but Krillin and 18 always just seemed like something special and I liked it!

Anyways, I decided to go and see if there might be any good Fanfictions about the couple and sure enough I ended up finding yours! I read the whole thing in about a week, and let me just say: this is amazing! I felt like I was blown away! This story just seems to perfectly fit the ideas/possibilites of how Krillin and 18 ended up together! I loved it! The story was always interesting and it never felt out of place. I also liked how you focused on other characters and the different things that they were going through at the time. In a way, it all just makes the story feel complete. I also never felt like any of the characters were OOC; they all seemed perfectly natural! And of course, on top of all that, you filled the story with plenty of cute and funny moments! I loved it! (How many times do I have to say that? XD)

You, my friend, have done a wonderful job on this story! I hope you're reading this, because you deserve to hear the praise for such a story! Thank you for writing it! I'll be sure to favorite it so I don't forget about it ;)

Oh, and there will be a sequel!? YES! I will definitely read it! I promise! Oh boy, I can't wait! In the meantime, maybe I'll check out some of your other stories? Why not? In any case, best of luck! I look forward to what comes next!
kingryu chapter 7 . 1/2
I know this story is finished but I couldn't help but review. I really like this, I feel like the characters are written very well. I also like that Krillin and Eighteen didn't have some big fight, but rather, he was happy for her.
Deadly Beauty chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Nooooo, I reached the end! I love love loved this final chapter! I love how Krillin was fretting over the perfect moment to propose and then was able to turn an imperfect moment into his perfect moment! So sweet!

On the whole, this story was just wonderful! Everyone was very in character and they had great development as the story progressed. The pace was good, the dialogue was well written, it was funny, serious, romantic everything you could hope for in a good read!

Just an overall fantastic job, I had a really good time reading this!

-D.B
Deadly Beauty chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Ack, I loved this so much I read it twice! It was sweet and romantic and a lil bit sexy! I loved how you kept them both so in character throughout! Krillins thoughtfulness was beautiful to read and I felt like you also did a perfect job with 18s insecurities too!
All in all a beautiful addition to a great story! I think I'm gonna go read it again!
Much love
Deadly Beauty.
Deadly Beauty chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Yay yay yay, finally they are together! Such a wonderful chapter, I absolutly loved it! I love how patient Krillin is and how he is just easing 18 into everything. Such a gentleman!

Loving this story! I'm excited to head of to the next chapter!

Much love!
-D.B
Deadly Beauty chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Oooooh no! Don't leave 18! What are you doing? Poor Krillin is going to be so lost without her around!

Wonderful work as always! This story is captivating and beautifully written, I really enjoy your style!

Now, I need to find out if 18 realises she's done something silly! Off to the next chapter I go!

~D.B
Deadly Beauty chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Long chapters are best chapters! I'm loving this so far! I love the way you write Krillin, he is such a sweet heart, and I think you capture 18 really well too!

Off to the next chapter I go!

D.B
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oooooh I love this already! And I am so glad there are still 14 more chapters for me to devour!

Beautiful writing style, the flow is wonderful. I really enjoy exploring the darker side to Krillin and 18, which I absolutly think they both have after the lives they have lived, so I am very eager to see where this goes!

I too am returning to the wonderful world of K/18 after a loooong break doing grown up things and I am so pleased to see that their is still such a high level of quality in the pairing!

Best wishes
Deadly Beauty
thomasthetmc chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
I LOVED THIS FAN FICTION!

i have always been a huge dragonball z fan but after the frieza saga i always thought that the story lacked these more human and emotional moments that were in the original cartoon (dragonball) they really missed out by just concentrating on the fighting.

I absolutely loved your story, Please tell me you are writing a squeal? Id love to hear your version of the events leading up to the birth of marron.

Regards. TMC
Tellurus chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Thank you my friend for giving me such a lovely ride of emotions. You did an amazing job capturing the emotions of the both of them and the as well as the familial love from each and everyone of his friends. Author san thank you, thank for such a lovely story. I do sincerely hope you continue this lovely fic with a sequel.
almondbutter chapter 15 . 9/29/2015