Reviews for Show Me Love
silvia S.K chapter 14 . 4/21
This fic is the best 18xK ever! You write so well and so realistic that I cannot imagine their story happening any different...
I'm really afraid of you giving up this fic... last update was 4 months ago... Please PLEASE do not stop writing it!
Hello,

I have really enjoyed your story. It is probably the best telling and explanation of how 18 & Krillin become a couple. I can't wait to see how the last chapter plays out.

I have a silly request to ask for the last chapter: I would like to see Master Roshi question 18 about her sincerity about loving Krillin and marrying him. The reason is based upon how you have Master Roshi caring for Krillin in the first chapter and how many (myself included) view Master Roshi as a father figure for Krillin. I can see Roshi thinking Krillin and 18 as lovers is fine, but marriage is something completely different, especially since Krillin has been broken hearted many times in the past.

In the end, Roshi cares deeply for Krillin and wants to see him happy. Having him have a serious conversation with 18 would put his heart at ease and allow him not to worry about his young pupil.
BringerofDarkness96 chapter 14 . 4/14
Oh this is so good. I hope you continue. 18 is just awesome and Krillin has his moment too. Plus I'm starting to like 17 now, thanks to this.
btpiggy chapter 14 . 3/29
freaking awesome. Love the slow build to a lot of this stuff. Hope this series goes on for quite a while.
Shadow-ying chapter 9 . 3/15
Really enjoying how things are progressing and I like how you are making 17 rough around the edges regarding Krillin but not a total dick to him or anything. I have read stories where 17 outright tries to kill him (Not smart considering Gohan and how he reacts to his loved ones being hurt but hey)

The fireworks and the hand holding is great, it's slow but allows everything to develop at a fantastic pace and get to see both Krillin's and 18 thoughts and feelings.

Fantastic read.
Shadow-ying chapter 6 . 3/14
Really good ending to this chapter, feels natural with all the buildup and just a great moment between the two. Kudos.
Shadow-ying chapter 4 . 3/14
Really enjoying it so far, I like how you gave 18 some resistance to the whole moving into Kami house and I really enjoyed the idea she visits several dozen times, sizing up both Krillin and Kami house before taking the offer up.

Will continue to read and hope you continue to write :)
asylum89 chapter 14 . 2/16
Cant wait for more, good chapter
asylum89 chapter 9 . 2/16
great chapter
necee90 chapter 14 . 2/14
Yeaaasss! I love this story. I love this couple. Can't wait for you to update.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 1/20
Whoa?! Krillin is gonna ask Eighteen to marry him AND HE GOT A JOB? OMG! I am SO looking forward to the next chapter! Great work! Update soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 1/20
Awwww, what a nice little interaction between the two! I really adored the emotion and everything else you put into this chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 1/20
Personally, I don't think 18 was OOC. She was quite well in character in my opinion. Great work this. This is such a lovely story. As a matter of fact, it's practically making me want to watch a Dragonball episode right now! Lol. I even found a nice YouTube video of these two. If you want, I can send you the link?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 1/20
Lol! Looks like even Seventeen is taking a liking toward Krillan eh?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 1/20
Interesting! This was a really adorable chapter!