Reviews for Rainbow Rising
KNIGHTxDYLAN chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
thank u for makeing this i hated that dashie died.
Notinthecomunity chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Pretty good story you should finish it, or do you have writers block? (If so, sorry I don't have any ideas)

First of all replace those "cutesy marks" with "cutie marks" (there are other spelling errors, but I think those are the biggest)

And i commend you on capitalizing (the first letter of) all the names (as I have seen fics that either don't or forget to).

Sorry for this review being at like almost the end of the year, but I only got into reading fanfics a couple of weeks ago.

And thank you for writing this story eventho it's not finished.
RAINBOWDASHFAN chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I was also horrified that RD was gonna die in the story and i like this cuz she recovered
RAINBOWDASHFAN chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Just to let you know it is actually "Cutie" mark not cutesy just so you know :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
THAT WAS HORRIBLE! JK :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
ok for one they arent (cutesy marks) its cuteymarks
chipmunkfanantic chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
man i feel really bad for Rainbow Dash even with her wings i blame Pinky for that i know she will be in the asylume for quite a while as for Dash hope she gets better anyway update soon can't wait for the next chapter though ;)
DarkStratos chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Am so sorry im going to do this, because I dont usually act like this but...AAAAAAAGH THE SPEEEELLLLING IIIT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS

anyway hope you didnt drop this its pretty good but
DeadLight63 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Promising. But it's called a cutie mark.
TyrellTheDragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thanks, there will only be a few more chapters.
Timefather64 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I ain't gonna flame you but, i am going to say to you sir...good job just be sure to use a disclaimer on each chapter that you make.
A Sane Man chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I just want to know... What is the appeal of reading and making fanfics or fanart about the Ponies suffering? It's sick and it's wrong, but people take R34 and Clopfics 10xs more seriously. Anyway I just want to thank you, for making a "Happy" ending to this twisted tale.
Gluten-Free Sandvich chapter 1 . 4/1/2012